Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Meanwhile Professor Cane has thrown his fear gas in a dumpster and keep trying to tell everyone he's the Marvel Scarecrow.
    I was so keen to match those two together, but it turns out weirdly that the Marvel Scarecrow debuted as an Iron Man villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I was so keen to match those two together, but it turns out weirdly that the Marvel Scarecrow debuted as an Iron Man villain.
    I always think of him as a Ghost Rider enemy, maybe a Captain America enemy, but I don't think Scarecrow has ever firmly cemented himself into any one rogue's gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I always think of him as a Ghost Rider enemy, maybe a Captain America enemy, but I don't think Scarecrow has ever firmly cemented himself into any one rogue's gallery.
    Agreed. But this thread specifies debuting in a Spidey comic.

Mister freeze and poison ivy could probably mess Kraven up. And guys like Green Goblin shouldn't even be fully bullet proof. Someone like KGB Beast could probably pump him full of lead.

Incredible Member

"Riddle me th..."

*Venom bites Eddie's head off*

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Mister freeze and poison ivy could probably mess Kraven up. And guys like Green Goblin shouldn't even be fully bullet proof. Someone like KGB Beast could probably pump him full of lead.
    While not fully bullet proof Gobby is tough enough to take multiple blows from Spider-man and as silly as his outfits look they provide some level of protection. So I think he would be able to blow up KGBeast before getting gunned down. He'd be a more difficult target to hit due to the glider.

Yeah, it simply depends. Ivy, Clayface, and Grundy can scale up pretty freakin' high. Meanwhile, ones like Kiteman and Two Face, not so much.

Maybe this deserves a separate thread, but I think that any line-up of the Sinister Six could probably handle the entire Batman rogues gallery.

Is it weird that I think whenever Grundy is in one of his more powerful incarnations, he suddenly ceases to be a Bat-villain?

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Maybe this deserves a separate thread, but I think that any line-up of the Sinister Six could probably handle the entire Batman rogues gallery.
    Agreed, as long as the lineup doesn't include class 100 Grundy or Batmite.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Agreed, as long as the lineup doesn't include class 100 Grundy or Batmite.
    Would that be a... one-hundy Grundy?

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    The question was how many Batman villains would it take to defeat Spiderman villains not which villains could defeat any Bat villain. And for Venom and Carnage it would take a crap ton.
    Hell Carnage lose in Gotham is likely a Justice League level problem, or at least a heavy hitter on loan

Extraordinary Member

Did Barbatos debut in a Batman comic, or did he debut in Final Crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    The Six lineups without Hydroman have a "what do they do to Clayface that sticks" problem and the only potential resolutions are some kind of gross Sandman/Clayface merging fight that I don't want to think about, thank you ;p

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    The Six lineups without Hydroman have a "what do they do to Clayface that sticks" problem and the only potential resolutions are some kind of gross Sandman/Clayface merging fight that I don't want to think about, thank you ;p
    If I had any non rudimentary artistic talent, I'd draw the messiest Sandman/Clayface Rule 34 sex scene imaginable just because I'm curious what it would be like now.