Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Amazing Spider-Man 52.LR preview

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/SEP200615

Well, better late than never.

Potential spoilers from #52.
    spoilers:
    The Order finally comes to their senses. MJ is at the care of Norman.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Looks good. We are blessed to get Last Remains weekly through to Christmas.

So I guess now every Spider in New York aside from Peter has a terrible reputation?

"Peter struck a deal with Kindred to free his friends"

Like five fucking minutes ago Strange warned him against doing what's pretty much a deal with the devil, and Peter decides to do another one? With the guy who brought back Sin Eater to begin with? Get a grip Parker, sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess now every Spider in New York aside from Peter has a terrible reputation?
    Gwen with terrible reputation in two worlds is kinda funny .

Fantastic Member

Loving Gleasons art, but jeez, I think Federico Vicentini might be my favorite right now, really liking the way they draw everyone.

Guess were gonna be following four factions from here in the .LRs, Sin-Eater Cult, Order of the Web, Team Osborn feat MJW, and Strange-Cat.

Wonder if it was something Strange did that knocked off the mind control, or something Spidey did in #52.

Are we getting #53 next week then since both 52 and the LR are out this week? Or is it a week break?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    Loving Gleasons art, but jeez, I think Federico Vicentini might be my favorite right now, really liking the way they draw everyone.

Guess were gonna be following four factions from here in the .LRs, Sin-Eater Cult, Order of the Web, Team Osborn feat MJW, and Strange-Cat.

Wonder if it was something Strange did that knocked off the mind control, or something Spidey did in #52.

Are we getting #53 next week then since both 52 and the LR are out this week? Or is it a week break?
    No, we're getting "Last Remains" weekly. This week is #52 & #52.LR, next week is #53

I don't trust Osborn!

Very weird how he magically shows up to save MJ, and weird how she hit her head as he "saved" her.... looked forced to me!

Also how solicits say for future issues Peter will never see Norman or Harry the same way again..... eh, not liking this.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    No, we're getting "Last Remains" weekly. This week is #52 & #52.LR, next week is #53
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Also how solicits say for future issues Peter will never see Norman or Harry the same way again..... eh, not liking this.
    Norman has been a murder, thief, manipulator, creep, zealot, abuser, authoritarian, genocidal maniac, apocalypse bringer, and super adaptoid among other things, I'm not sure what new low he could hit with all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    Thanks!

Norman has been a murder, thief, manipulator, creep, zealot, abuser, authoritarian, genocidal maniac, apocalypse bringer, and super adaptoid among other things, I'm not sure what new low he could hit with all this.
    What if it's not a new low...but a new high? Remember, Osborn is technically "cured" of his all his evil. What if he's actually good now?

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    What if it's not a new low...but a new high? Remember, Osborn is technically "cured" of his all his evil. What if he's actually good now?
    It'd be kind of interesting if this is more than temporary (even if long-term it is).

Fantastic Member

Could be interesting if they try to make Norman more Luthor-esque. Though his turn would be more like AXIS and not earned opposed to a character like Otto.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Honestly feels like a plot point that's only meant for this book. He'll the Order of the Web stuff seems only meant for this arc

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    "Peter struck a deal with Kindred to free his friends"

Like five fucking minutes ago Strange warned him against doing what's pretty much a deal with the devil, and Peter decides to do another one? With the guy who brought back Sin Eater to begin with? Get a grip Parker, sheesh.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Honestly feels like a plot point that's only meant for this book. He'll the Order of the Web stuff seems only meant for this arc
    Yeah, I kind of doubt any other book is going to bring up everybody going crazy and attacking the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I don't get it.

Yeah, I kind of doubt any other book is going to bring up everybody going crazy and attacking the city.
    Such is super-hero life, being brainwashed and attacking the city is just another wednesday