Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Spider-Man 54.LR preview is out

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...4-l-r#/slide/1

So how does MJ get driven over to Kindred and everyone else takes the Astral Plane?

Also is Spectacular 200 page actually a page out of the comic?

ALSO, nice to see Kindred in an issue of .LR.
    Last edited by Vortex85; 12-18-2020 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post

So how does MJ get driven over to Kindred and everyone else takes the Astral Plane?

Also is Spectacular 200 page actually a page out of the comic?

ALSO, nice to see Kindred in an issue of .LR.
    Yes it is, i was talking about that scene with Luk a week ago lol
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Stan's mask is Baron Zemo-ing!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Because Harry wants that Mary Jane.

Seriously though, that's probably the reason. If Kindred is making Peter experience OMD as everyone else has said he is, then he probably wants Mary Jane to face her sins too.

My bets is that
    spoilers:
    Norman will save the day. It's obvious he is preparing a sort of ambush and using MJ as a red hearing.
    end of spoilers

Also, this event will totally end without Anya and Miles having a single interaction, right?

Fantastic Member

Hmm... even if he's doing all this to get Peter (And I suppose MJ) to remember OMD, I sincerely hope before the Kindred saga is truly done, Harry gets a severe reckoning of some sort.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Stan's mask is Baron Zemo-ing!
    My first thought too, damn the 616 and their unexplainable ski mask to cowl spontaneous transmutations!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    My first thought too, damn the 616 and their unexplainable ski mask to cowl spontaneous transmutations!
    Unstable Molecules son, that's the way to the future

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

So looks like Norman might come to the rescue here and at least keep Harry at bay (till next time)

So MJ thought this was an appropriate time to ditch pants for a minidress?

The other Spiders fighting Sin-Eater without any of the history Peter has with Carter feels weird.

I can't read the preview at all.

Yeah, it's hard to use that viewer. This may help:

They only used the Astral Plane to find the graveyard, which, never made any sense to be fair... Earlier, in ASM#51, Strange says "If this Kindred is using Madame Web to stalk you...", so Spencer remembered that Julia's power can do that, but then forgot to have an excuse for the characters to have a trip on Astral Plane to get rid of Strange, even though they could've just "Hey, we have Madame Web who can track down Spidey, why don't we tell her to use her powers to do just that?"

Would be justified if the graveyard was in some pocket dimension or somethin', but that was never hinted to be the case (Though I did see plenty thinking that was the case), and now that MJ is here, yeah, definitely not the case lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yes it is, i was talking about that scene with Luk a week ago lol
    Kinda weird that there was a kinda coincidence around me twice in a row, 'cause I sent a video about Street Fighter 4's Deejay to a friend about how bad of a character Deejay is, and he wondered who'd be playing SF4/SF5 in 2020, and I pointed out the video is actually from 2014, then yesterday the same youtuber uploaded a SF4 video, about Deejay, showing in more detail how many issues his tools have... Now this today, wonder if tomorrow there'll be another weird kinda coincidence around me .

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Also, this event will totally end without Anya and Miles having a single interaction, right?
    Only ones allowed to actually talk here are Gwen and Julia, the rest either quip, make obvious comments, or shut the hell up .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So MJ thought this was an appropriate time to ditch pants for a minidress?
    She also decided to change her shirt, one without a falcon:

https://i.imgur.com/ZZ7hlSp.jpg

Maybe she went shopping along the way :P.

The other Spiders fighting Sin-Eater without any of the history Peter has with Carter feels weird.
    Well, Kindred unburied DeWolfe despite her death being completely unrelated to Peter, guess Kindred likes to create some connection where there wasn't any lol.

But yeah, jokes aside, it's like I pointed out many times before, Spider-Family is nothing but a plot device, first to save Peter and give him more reasons to push Norman out of the submarine in ASM#49/#850 (Which is only done because, once again, they used Spider-Gwen to remind someone of 616 Gwen, which is a disservice to Spider-Gwen as that makes it look like her worth is basicaly "Hey you remind me of that chick who got bridged once", though at least she had a nice speech before that in #850), then to get possessed so Peter has a reason to make a "deal" with Kindred in #52, and now to advance Sin Eater's story in the .LR issues, yeah, good thing this isn't a story to get some Order of the Web comic launch, 'cause it completely fails at giving the reader any reason to be interested in any of the Spiders besides maybe Gwen, who's only slightly less worthless than the rest.

Anyways, Sin Eater's mask here is weird all of a sudden, but then again, it started "Zemo-ing" at the end of ASM#53.LR:

https://i.imgur.com/VcFvgIu.jpg

So the mask becoming like that was foreshadowed :P.

"I've held the lies you speak in my own heart. You think I wouldn't recognize them? The stench of your evil is overwhelming."

If there's any line that proves how full of shit Carter is, it's this one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    They only used the Astral Plane to find the graveyard, which, never made any sense to be fair... Earlier, in ASM#51, Strange says "If this Kindred is using Madame Web to stalk you...", so Spencer remembered that Julia's power can do that, but then forgot to have an excuse for the characters to have a trip on Astral Plane to get rid of Strange, even though they could've just "Hey, we have Madame Web who can track down Spidey, why don't we tell her to use her powers to do just that?"

Would be justified if the graveyard was in some pocket dimension or somethin', but that was never hinted to be the case (Though I did see plenty thinking that was the case), and now that MJ is here, yeah, definitely not the case lol.

Kinda weird that there was a kinda coincidence around me twice in a row, 'cause I sent a video about Street Fighter 4's Deejay to a friend about how bad of a character Deejay is, and he wondered who'd be playing SF4/SF5 in 2020, and I pointed out the video is actually from 2014, then yesterday the same youtuber uploaded a SF4 video, about Deejay, showing in more detail how many issues his tools have... Now this today, wonder if tomorrow there'll be another weird kinda coincidence around me .

Only ones allowed to actually talk here are Gwen and Julia, the rest either quip, make obvious comments, or shut the hell up .

She also decided to change her shirt, one without a falcon:

https://i.imgur.com/ZZ7hlSp.jpg

Maybe she went shopping along the way

Well, Kindred unburied DeWolfe despite her death being completely unrelated to Peter, guess Kindred likes to create some connection where there wasn't any lol.

But yeah, jokes aside, it's like I pointed out many times before, Spider-Family is nothing but a plot device, first to save Peter and give him more reasons to push Norman out of the submarine in ASM#49/#850 (Which is only done because, once again, they used Spider-Gwen to remind someone of 616 Gwen, which is a disservice to Spider-Gwen as that makes it look like her worth is basicaly "Hey you remind me of that chick who got bridged once", though at least she had a nice speech before that in #850), then to get possessed so Peter has a reason to make a "deal" with Kindred in #52, and now to advance Sin Eater's story in the .LR issues, yeah, good thing this isn't a story to get some Order of the Web comic launch, 'cause it completely fails at giving the reader any reason to be interested in any of the Spiders besides maybe Gwen, who's only slightly less worthless than the rest.

Anyways, Sin Eater's mask here is weird all of a sudden, but then again, it started "Zemo-ing" at the end of ASM#53.LR:

https://i.imgur.com/VcFvgIu.jpg

So the mask becoming like that was foreshadowed :P.

"I've held the lies you speak in my own heart. You think I wouldn't recognize them? The stench of your evil is overwhelming."

If there's any line that proves how full of shit Carter is, it's this one lol.
    Well that one was about video games, this was about comic books....you should watched the movie or anime side of your life, the next coincidence might come from there

Yeah, i never have a lot of hope for the Spider-Family if i'm being honest, is a pitty that they are just plot devices, but i guest that i should have expected, when we are dealing with things that are very personal for Peter (the War of Goblins and Spiders+Centipede) and really barely concern the other spiders.

Also i wonder if Carter is gonna trick someone into killing him again, i mean, he probably would realize at some point that Kindred is not what he believes him to be and that is just full of bs.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona