Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Yeah, Andy Kubert definitely made Remy look dashing in civvies...

Yeah. Alwayd cool to see them more in civvies like in Liu's Astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I loved this Betsy moment. I think this is what the "new" Betsy Braddock should look like without the Captain Britain non-sense:

Attachment 102065

Telekinetic weapons, hair, and psychic butterfly! Bam! Iconic new Psylocke in her old body!
    I (obviously) couldn't agree more. The modern Brith girl. The fabulous hair. This was the best she's been since creating her old body back.

As for Betsy in Kwannon's body, I always loved the over the top feel of this look. She looks like a Bond villain and I adore it.

madripoor.jpg
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 11-07-2020 at 06:59 AM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I would die to see Rogue in a suit again. She rocks it

Attachment 102074

Also a fan of Beach Vacation Gambit and Rogue

Attachment 102075
    Gambit has size 2 feet there.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The make-up. The necklace. The heels. This was a look. Storm knows how to turn an LWD into the ultimate FU statement.
    UXM 187 Storm 01.jpg
    UXM 187 Storm 03.jpg
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 11-07-2020 at 11:01 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ororo, Kurt, Rachel, Sage and Bishop look great in uncanny 448.

Selene was not wearing any silly old-timey costume. FtS...it's neck to toe leather with matching crop.
    New Mutants 24 Selene.jpg
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I love me some X-Men Christmas/winter looks.

Oh my gosh I love this especially Storm’s muumuu. It would be wonderful if we could see a Christmas on krakoa issue this year

Always loved this casual outfit Byrne drew for Jean.

B4C1088B-5F67-488E-9D94-4858B4C2A219.jpg

That page with Rachel falling down the steps irked me because for most of her Excalibur appearances she was easily and comfortably running and walking around in stilettos...those strappy sandals should be easy-peasy.

BANNED

Capture.jpg

X-23 is kind of weird because so many of her costumes also work as civvies (her NXM and Avengers Academy sports bra and pants look, and even her most current athleisure design). While I didn't care much for the story, I did like the getup she was wearing on her "date" with Warren. The goth look just feels RIGHT for her, and I wish we'd see more of it again. Especially because being Goth is not a sign of mental illness and I wish society and writers would remember that.

I also liked this look. It fits with her goth style, and is also a reminder that later books' obsession with putting her in suits in formal occasions to the contrary, Laura DOES wear skirts and dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Gambit has size 2 feet there.
    Yeah. Always thought that Pere Perez draw smaller feet then they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Selene was not wearing any silly old-timey costume. FtS...it's neck to toe leather with matching crop.
    New Mutants 24 Selene.jpg
    HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Oh my gosh I love this especially Storm’s muumuu. It would be wonderful if we could see a Christmas on krakoa issue this year
    Great idea!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

It’s in the Southern Hemisphere, so December 25th will be the middle of summer. Break out the swimsuit special.

Astonishing Member

Wouldn't that conflict with the whole "Rejection of all toxic cultural "human" influences." and "We mutants do our own culture now begone human stuff!" mentality that is thrown around many characters in Dawn of X?

After all Christmas would more or less include many parts of what Xavier and co. have rejected about humanity at the moment: Organized religion and religious symbolism not their own, praising "false" gods, mass commercialization, greed, wastefullness, etc.

Even if the religious aspect is left out, like in many cultures where christmas is more celebrated as social gathering (like japan for example) it would still carry enough elements that the more mutant first focued people would complain about.

Not to forget that considering they have mutants from all over the world some number of them is bound to be offended by having christmas be an official thing on Krakoa.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I'm too lazy to find scans

Polaris and Prodigy's casual looks from X-Factor have been pretty great.

All of Emma's Marauders looks.

Emma and Magik's fits from Uncanny #15, by Anka.

Storm in that dress in House of M, you know the one.

That issue of Uncanny after the Phalanx Covenant with the Gen X kids shopping is memorable, but not necessarily for good reasons.