Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Bendis have some good thing and some bad.

The best thing about Bendis run, is his voice for Clark, it's really good.
    The worst thing he did was age Jon up, but now we know that it wasn't entirely his decision, with 5G and all that.

As others have said here, Action Comics started really good, while Superman was a little behind and Ivan Reis was doing a lot of heavy lifting. Now is kind of the other way around, with Romita Jr. art taking a lot of my interest out of Action Comics.

I think if Bendis run was little less decompressed and he didn't developted so many plots at the same time, it would be a lot better. He just developt 2 or 3 story threads at the same time, and often when I read an issue it seems like I've just read the preview to 2 or 3 different comics.
    So, I believe his run will read so much better after is finished, probably will check out some time.
    I've never been a fan of lois or jon. I prefer superman single, dating as well like the odd ww and superman dynamic of the new52...

So jon aging up may actually be an improvement in my eyes... who knows...

Romita jr.s art is lower teir but I've read hordes of 90s books with really subpar art... so its no deal breaker...

Loads of great insights thanks for sharing!

Hoping for these volumes for xmas

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    The run is decent. He jumped through alot of hoops to get jon to a position which i don't agree with. I don't like jon's voice or personality in the books. But, legion itself was much better read through.Many of his villains aren't great. Many of the suspense and mysteries were predictable too.
    Im pretty dense when it comes to detective work so predictable mysteries to you likely will be big suprise moments for me LOL...