Incredible Member

Default New Gods / Eternals

I’ve been re reading Kirby’s original Fourth World books. And something hit me right off the bat.

Even though it was long before the MCU published Kirby’s Eternals, many times in the NEW GODS, characters often make references to Eternals. Obviously not the one that appeared at Marvel but it would have been a solid Kirby crossover event back in the day.

I would say it was because Kirby repeated several of his ideas he started on New Gods in Eternals. Because even for how creative Kirby was, I doubt he could made a crossover with a title before beign created.
    Or could he???
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

If I remember right, part of Kirby's inspiration for The Eternals was a book popular back in the 1970s called Chariots of the Gods?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    If I remember right, part of Kirby's inspiration for The Eternals was a book popular back in the 1970s called Chariots of the Gods?

I have heard this mentioned before as well.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!