Fantastic Member

Default Mazikeen (Lucifer TV Show Version) vs. Faith Lehane

Mazikeen (Lucifer TV show version) vs. Faith Lehane. Who wins?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

It's been a while since I've seen Buffy. I would say Maze - she's probably as strong, as quick and much more skilled, plus carries blades that are a definite one-shot.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Incredible Member

I don't recall if Mazikeen has too many strength feats but I would say overall Faith is probably stronger. It'd be a hell of a fight but I give it to the slayer.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Maze, in the show, does things like casually pick grown men up with one hand and throw them quite some distance. She casually snaps handcuffs with an effortless gesture. I'm not sure she's stronger than Faith (or another slayer) but she's certainly in the same zip code. She's also strong enough to at least make Lucy and Amenidiel work for it to overpower her, and they are two of the strongest celestial beings, Lucifer doing things like picking up the end of a truck, one-handed, and holding on as it tries to get away with the drive wheels engaged (Amenidiel is some degree stronger physically than Lucy).
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan