Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    People do realize there is a difference between the same costumes

And the same color scheme, different costumes

And If they go through the trouble of giving them different costumes playing around with color schemes will only make it better imo. The only place the same costumes gets a small pass is animation.
    Uniforms, not costumes. Yes they have updated over the years. As a team , uniforms work great, however it would be nice to see them in their own personal costumes. I really like Karma's green costume, it would be cool to see her wear it if she is on a mission for the X-Men rather than New Mutants.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 11-11-2020 at 06:03 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I don't like the new mutants being in training togs, they should finally get separate x costumes unique to them and graduate finally like during the Astonishing/XSE era.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

I think the F4 works better with the same costume because it is apart of their brand the family of the superhero community or least I'm more willing to forgive it. Whereas as others have mentioned the X-men are a group of outcasts all from different backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and beliefs who've chosen to be a family while maintaining all the things that make them unique.

The X-men house a select of character who rival the main Marvel Universe and its properties just with the sheer variety in presentation and personality. They imo should always have their own specific style with an overall complimenting aesthetic. Storm's current costume is a perfect example, was aesthetically similar to the X-men Red squad. Yet functions naturally no matter where Storm appears, or characters she interacts.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Because the F4 are a family, it makes sense they uniforms. The X-Men should have more individuality.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Because the F4 are a family, it makes sense they uniforms. The X-Men should have more individuality.
    I hear that alot but I really don't understand the idea. What families wear uniforms besides cheesy shirts on cruise ships? If anything the XMen make more sense for uniforms since they attend/teach at a school and also double as political activists so retaining a clear symbol for their movement rather than just a bunch of people who happen to work together

I do think that student XMen should wear uniforms and adults wear whatever