Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1

    Default Young Hellboy: The Hidden World


  2. #2
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    I am so surprised that this hasn't been an ongoing.

    It's so cute and a time in the Hellboy mythos that hasn't really been explored.

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    4,372

    Default

    This sounds hella fun, and it’s something I can get in on the ground floor of.

    I’ve read and enjoyed HB sparidically over the years but as much as I want to read all his stuff, there’s so much of it! I’ve never found an actual reading order for all the books.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    This sounds hella fun, and it’s something I can get in on the ground floor of.

    I’ve read and enjoyed HB sparidically over the years but as much as I want to read all his stuff, there’s so much of it! I’ve never found an actual reading order for all the books.
    This one is updated annually (except for this year due to the pandemic).

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    4,372

    Default

    Oh! This will come in very handy, thank you!

  6. #6
    Invincible Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,473

    Default

    Looking forward to it. Added it to my pull list when I was at the comic book shop on Wednesday.
    (I only get there about once a month or so, but then again, there's not all that much I buy on a regular basis these days.)

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,502

    Default

    This was a blast! Little Hellboy, dinosaurs, giant apes and a new pulp hero? What more could you ask for?

  9. #9
    Incredible Member topfueluhl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    544

    Default

    I enjoyed the first issue as well. I'm ready for more!

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,660

    Default

    It was fun! Not a fan of the more cartoony art in general, but given the style, it was well drawn.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,502

    Default

    I really liked the addition of a pulp heroine to compliment the Lobster, I hope we get to learn more about her as the series unfolds.

  12. #12
    Ultimate Member Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I really liked the addition of a pulp heroine to compliment the Lobster, I hope we get to learn more about her as the series unfolds.
    Me too, and I liked the goofy kid characterization of young Hellboy.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

  13. #13
    Invincible Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,473

    Default

    I was checking dates for this on the darkhorse.com site, and it looks like:
    * issue #2 = March 31st
    * issue #3 = April 14th
    * issue #4 = May 19th
    Is that right?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I was checking dates for this on the darkhorse.com site, and it looks like:
    * issue #2 = March 31st
    * issue #3 = April 14th
    * issue #4 = May 19th
    Is that right?
    For now, yes. Issue #2 got bumped back to March 31 recently, probably due to the weather issues lately.

  15. #15
    Invincible Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    For now, yes. Issue #2 got bumped back to March 31 recently, probably due to the weather issues lately.
    Well, if it was outside issues, maybe #3 won't also get delayed.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •