Incredible Member

Default OT: More Tales of the Dark Multiverse

I don't know about you but I am really enjoying the Dark Multiverse and it's addition to the DC cosmology. So with new dark stories coming from the realm of infinite nightmares, let me ask, what other nightmare versions of heroes would you like to see? What other dark dimensions can you come up with?

I want to see a Dark Multiverse version of Quantum Quest!
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Incredible Member

I'd love to see a "Lobo kills the DC universe" type deal where the Justice League just utterly disrespects and humilates Lobo and in order to get his pride and reputation back, he goes on a killing rampage to show everyone who the Main Man really is.

Failing that though I am loving him in the current Death Metal series.

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    I don't know about you but I am really enjoying the Dark Multiverse and it's addition to the DC cosmology. So with new dark stories coming from the realm of infinite nightmares, let me ask, what other nightmare versions of heroes would you like to see? What other dark dimensions can you come up with?
    Of course in fan fiction, dark twisted versions of heroes have existed before we even knew that the Dark Multiverse existed, and would fit right at home there.

I think we have seen some dark, twisted Spider-Men from alternate worlds who catch people in their webbing and eat them.

And worlds where the Hulk becomes a truly unstoppable monster - all we need to do then is merge 'rampaging Hulk' with Galactus, and we've got a home universe that's really screwed. And if he EVER escapes from that universe, then Marvel's heroes will need the real Galactus on their side, among other things, to defeat him.

Let's see ... a warped world where where Reed Richards goes full mad scientist and becomes a fusion of Reed and Dr. Doom (in the sense that the Batman Who Laughs is part Batman/part Joker).

Those are a few dark, nightmarish combinations in the vein of the 'Dark Knights' that I can think of at the moment.