Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

"I bet you can't fly into a black hole and stay there for ten thousand years while holding your breath."

"Oh yeah puny mortal, watch me."

Depends on the definition of invincible. Cannot be damaged in any way still allows tossing into outer space or burying.

One of my favorites is: "The inscription says the dragon cannot be killed". Expert: "No! It says "Only the dragon can kill the dragon". Reflect its fire back at it.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    "I bet you can't fly into a black hole and stay there for ten thousand years while holding your breath."

"Oh yeah puny mortal, watch me."
    There was a story I was told about. A guy finds a genie in a bottle and releases it. The genie says it has to grant three wishes. But, no wishing for three more wishes. No wishing to be a genie. No wishing the genie to die. After the three wishes (and there is a time limit for making them) the genie will do what it wants and kill the guy for controlling it.

The guy is a scientific genius. He wishes the genie to stand in a nuclear reactor (which is not the same as wishing directly for it to die). No effect whatsoever.

He tries making the genie trap itself in a time loop but he doesn't specify forever so it's only gone for a few seconds.

Finally, he says, "Get Lost".
    Power with Girl is better.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

That's basically a retelling of an old Twilight Zone tale about a deal with the devil.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    There was a story I was told about. A guy finds a genie in a bottle and releases it. The genie says it has to grant three wishes. But, no wishing for three more wishes. No wishing to be a genie. No wishing the genie to die. After the three wishes (and there is a time limit for making them) the genie will do what it wants and kill the guy for controlling it.

The guy is a scientific genius. He wishes the genie to stand in a nuclear reactor (which is not the same as wishing directly for it to die). No effect whatsoever.

He tries making the genie trap itself in a time loop but he doesn't specify forever so it's only gone for a few seconds.

Finally, he says, "Get Lost".
    Lucky it was a genius and not a comic guy.

"Genie! Grant me the knowledge and power and Dr. Manhattan!"

"You shall die in two wishes..."

"Genie! Grant me the intelligence of Washu and all the ingenuity of Reed Richards!"

"I shall kill you after your final wish!"

"Genie! Now grant me the 12 wings of the Light Hawk!"

"You wishes have now been fulfilled, I am free and it is time to...oh. ****."

"ZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA WWUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~"

*infinite road rorras*

Last edited by T51R; 11-12-2020 at 10:13 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Lucky it was a genius and not a comic guy.

"Genie! Grant me the knowledge and power and Dr. Manhattan!"

"You shall die in two wishes..."

"Genie! Grant me the intelligence of Washu and all the ingenuity of Reed Richards!"

"I shall kill you after your final wish!"

"Genie! Now grant me the 12 wings of the Light Hawk!"

"You wishes have now been fulfilled, I am free and it is time to...oh. ****."

"ZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA WWUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~"

*infinite road rorras*

Kind of bold to assume that a character who can give you all of those powers would be beaten by them

Technically, invincible does *not* mean invulnerable. Invincible, by definition, means "cannot be beaten" - hence there goes most of the suggestions in the thread. An *invulnerable* character can be beaten just fine with many of the suggestions stated.