Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    As far as I can tell, this character sketch was never confirmed to be, well, anything. Do you have a source that specifically identifies this character as the G5 Wonder Woman substitute? I just assume it was Yara because she's literally Wonder Woman's replacement.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    Regarding Countdown, why was it so universally panned?
    I know it was no 52 (even with Didio spiteful-claims), but outside of having NO relevance to the actual Final Crisis, its premise wasnt bad imo

Dark Mary Marvel, the multiversal search-party for Ray Palmer, The Monitors' scheming, The Monarch's conquests, and more.
    (altough I could have done without the gore aspects, mainñy Earth-15 and Earth-51 destruction.. I hate when peaceful Earths get decimated on-screen for no reason AT ALL..)
    Concept was good. The execution for me was terrible. Unlike 52, which seemed to have a beginning, middle and end for a story. Countdown seemed like it was just trailing along. If Death Of the New Gods and Final Crisis was the endgame for Countdown’s story....then it failed at it for me, from a story perspective.