Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I couldn't give less of a **** about Adam X but I hope this means we get some stories featuring other characters we could check in on (coughPhantaziacough).

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

So back in the 90's it was implied that D'Ken had his way with Katherine before she was killed with Adam-X being the result of that. I don't know about anyone else but potentially showcasing a rape story is not something I would expect Marvel to greenlight and /or promote...

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    So back in the 90's it was implied that D'Ken had his way with Katherine before she was killed with Adam-X being the result of that. I don't know about anyone else but potentially showcasing a rape story is not something I would expect Marvel to greenlight and /or promote...
    Plus, fitting that story with Vulcan already occupying a similar position is even more controversial.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I'd ask for a Grant Morrison issue, but I don't think he's left any plot open. I'm a "new" x-men reader, so I'm not really interested in this.
    ERNST IS CASSANDRA NOVA!!! That's what Grant Morrison should come back for...I will never forgive the X-office that they have conveniently forgotten this brilliant plot twist. If grant Morrison is too busy, Marvel can also always contact me. I write them a good story. "Ernst is Cassandra Nova" written by Random internet troll, art by Russel Dauterman. Can't wait for his sexy Cassandra Nova rendition. Cassandra bald head was never so extra shiny.
    Last edited by Exodus; 11-10-2020 at 10:28 AM.

This sounds like a horrible idea

It's good to see the real X-Men logo again.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    bring
    back
    roy
    thomas
    It's time for the full story on Jean Grey and Ted Roberts and their big orange drinks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Plus, fitting that story with Vulcan already occupying a similar position is even more controversial.
    Well they just stole Nicieza story. And I guess it was a test tube baby

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    this feels a little unnecessary...I'm not nostalgic enough for that these days.

Maybe Chuck Austen's will tell us a story how Iceman and Northstar secretly hooked up without anybody knowing?!
    100% agreed
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yay!!!! This is great news! Even-though I won't be reading any of that...I'm excited and happy for those readers who have been greatly dissatisfied with HiX-Man's X-Men.
    Now we can ALL read and enjoy the stories we want from the writers we want.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Really excited about this, we haven’t had an untold tales book since the 90s I think when X-Men and Spider-Man had them.

Great writers and Booth is a solid artist and I’ll always love his issues of FF during heroes reborn.

Adam X.... I knew this day would come!!!

So happy about it

EH..not sure who was really nostalgic for Adam X of all things..

but if these side stories are done in the same vein as the back ups for Classic X-Men, I'm sure it'll be fine
    Last edited by guy_gardner; 11-10-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Adam X was my guy back in the day I was young and anything was cool to me so don’t judge. Finally finding out what his deal is will be quite satisfying to me. He has potential to be a dope character if toned down and spun right. I thought it’d be cool to make him a clone made from mutant and Shi’ar DNA or something of the sort...

BANNED

So more nostalgia wank. Got it.