Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    From what I can tell, the effects of the sun been taken seriously for the last few decades, affecting mainly his physical abilities. It's not going away soon. From what I gather, live action Superman's super intellect has never been expressed, he's just a regular guy compared to the comics, so I hardly think one line from a very divisive, penultimate Bendis book will have as big an impact as you imagine.
    for the general public, without powers batman would still be batman (obviously), ww would be an amazing warrior, superman would be any man, since for a long time dc does not show a useless Superman who is lucky enough to have powers, he does in comics, series and movies, with this comic this is taken to a higher level, because it says that superman without the sun, not only would he be useless, he is also intellectually disabled. I know it is just a comic, but for dc it seems that it is difficult to write a comic without a weakness appearing or that superman totally depends on his powers, showing that without them he is nothing, I only ask for a comic that shows that superman is much more than his powers.

Go read the Man of Tomorrow Fortress of Solitude issue by Brandon Thomas then, that’s a one off where Superman is powerless and arms himself with a bunch of weapons from the Fortress armory in order to beat a bad guy who has turned the Fortress’ defenses against him. It’s very good and shows Supes is capable and intelligent even without powers. Hell this week’s issue of Man of Tomorrow has him kick the asses of a bunch of evil Batmen in a Red Sun room.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Go read the Man of Tomorrow Fortress of Solitude issue by Brandon Thomas then, that’s a one off where Superman is powerless and arms himself with a bunch of weapons from the Fortress armory in order to beat a bad guy who has turned the Fortress’ defenses against him. It’s very good and shows Supes is capable and intelligent even without powers. Hell this week’s issue of Man of Tomorrow has him kick the asses of a bunch of evil Batmen in a Red Sun room.
    unfortunately it is not canon, the truth is that in the last 30 years, the best superman stories are not canon, I think that superman would benefit from a dc universe that does not have a canon as such, that each character in a certain way exists in their own universe and that they only get together at mega events

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    unfortunately it is not canon, the truth is that in the last 30 years, the best superman stories are not canon, I think that superman would benefit from a dc universe that does not have a canon as such, that each character in a certain way exists in their own universe and that they only get together at mega events
    You’re always moving the goalposts dude.

Astonishing Member

@NaVi - It's still a Superman book that shows him as smart, resourceful and a capable fighter without his abilities. People are reading this.