Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Thats your opinion, UA Vol 3 had a very basic team compared to UA Vol 1, the art of UA Vol 3 was also very ordinary and this was when Marvel were trying to squeeze the Inhumans into everything.
    Sure the Scarlet Witch and Rogue had some great moments as did Rogue and Wonder Man.
    Besides the above interactions UA Vol 3 is avoidable.
    It's a lot of people's opinions. And Scarlet Witch and Rogue were both forced OOC to give a bunch of childish and unnecessary drama. Rogue later got to be a leader, which was great. Wanda got forced out of the comic for 6 months after being killed. So no great moments for her.

And the Wonder Man stuff was creepy. It was always the worst relationship for her. Having her see him as a brother, then sleep with him was Ultimates level of bad. Their history is abusive. It should always be avoided.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's a lot of people's opinions. And Scarlet Witch and Rogue were both forced OOC to give a bunch of childish and unnecessary drama. Rogue later got to be a leader, which was great. Wanda got forced out of the comic for 6 months after being killed. So no great moments for her.

And the Wonder Man stuff was creepy. It was always the worst relationship for her. Having her see him as a brother, then sleep with him was Ultimates level of bad. Their history is abusive. It should always be avoided.
    Totally agree with your view of the Wanda/Simon relationship.
    I hope Marvel do something with Wanda when WandaVision goes to air, she has been out of the spotlight for far to long.
    I would love to see her as the 8th Avenger.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Duggan's uncanny avengers is a perfect example of modern team books done right.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

I liked it. Fun enough stories. Do note issues 7 + 8 are part of a Cross Over.

Worth reading. Hoping they will omnify this run.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Aside from Quicksilver's sudden hatred of Rogue in Zub's run, this was clearly the best Uncanny Avengers book (the only good one, in fact, Remender's run was humiliating)