Default Spider-Man vs Miraculous Ladybug Theme

Brandon Yates, one of the main composers for Death Battle, has done commissions for tracks that he has just released. One of them is a track for a Spider-Man vs Miraculous Ladybug theme. While the fight is/won't be done, the song is pretty good.

Astonishing Member

I actually would like to see this in "Death Battle". Only condition?, remove the "Death" part. Neither Spidey or Ladybug would go for the kill in this situation, unless they are forced by bad guys. So, they would fought intensively, gaining time until they get a way out. Then, they receive help from Black Cat and Cat Noir and escape the situation. I bet for the villains being Green Goblin and Hawk Moth. In the end, as their plan failed, they turn against each other and kill each other. (That give us the "Death"). Ladybug uses the Lucky Charm to undo it and they trap the villains; but sadly, they escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I actually would like to see this in "Death Battle". Only condition?, remove the "Death" part. Neither Spidey or Ladybug would go for the kill in this situation, unless they are forced by bad guys. So, they would fought intensively, gaining time until they get a way out. Then, they receive help from Black Cat and Cat Noir and escape the situation. I bet for the villains being Green Goblin and Hawk Moth. In the end, as their plan failed, they turn against each other and kill each other. (That give us the "Death"). Ladybug uses the Lucky Charm to undo it and they trap the villains; but sadly, they escape.
    As I recall, one of the rules on the channel is that, for the purposes of the match, "no kill" codes are suspended for relevant characters.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    As I recall, one of the rules on the channel is that, for the purposes of the match, "no kill" codes are suspended for relevant characters.
    Tell that to Deadpool when he fought Pinkie Pie, they caused a lot of chaos without anyone dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Tell that to Deadpool when he fought Pinkie Pie, they caused a lot of chaos without anyone dying.
    That was the exception that proved the rule (and, frankly, I think that video was just meant to be a joke).
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I actually would like to see this in "Death Battle". Only condition?, remove the "Death" part. Neither Spidey or Ladybug would go for the kill in this situation, unless they are forced by bad guys
    That's why I prefer One Minute Melee to Death battle. 1 Min. still keeps all the characters in character and doesn't feel the need to resort to kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    That's why I prefer One Minute Melee to Death battle. 1 Min. still keeps all the characters in character and doesn't feel the need to resort to kills.
    Honestly, I just view it all as a thought exercise and the fight animation as an interesting way to dramatize the conclusion. In general, I think the creators are usually pretty good at being balanced and fair. There have been a couple videos were it seemed they were biased to a specific character and they do take feats kinda literally (such as essentially assuming that Lara Croft was superhuman in her appearance rather then chalking up her pushing boulders around as dramatic license), but they have a pretty good track record, IMHO.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

If anyone is interested. Brandon does instrumentals like these for $200 with a +$50 for vocals. In case you want a professional quality Kaine theme or something. Figured someone may have an use for that

can peter parker beat kazuma kiryu

(the answer is no)
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Well, Ladybug is like a mix of Spider-Man and those anime magical girls, of Card Captor Sakura variety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    can peter parker beat kazuma kiryu

(the answer is no)
    Mailbox vs Bicycles, the more powerful street weapon.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

IMO, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir is a good cartoon for what is. The shows a bit too sappy for me at times but I do like the overall plot and characters including character progression (which can be slow at times).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Well, Ladybug is like a mix of Spider-Man and those anime magical girls, of Card Captor Sakura variety.....
    Yup, you nailed. She is pretty much a mix of the two character types.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."