Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I felt like this was supposed to be more of a serious event. But Saturnyne has turned it into shenanigans. There were a lot of things that happened in these 3 issues that were like 'really? thats it.Thats how they are ending that story beat?!' Also I'm starting to think they should explain how she became so powerful.
    Just read Wolverine and the Magik vs Pogg part was such a mess. This is a not a sword contest at all and I'm losing interest in this arc. I hope it gets better.

BANNED

This was literally the best week for this event. I'm not joking or being sarcastic. I was caught completely unaware that Saturnyne would just fuck with everyone in the most varied ways and that's kinda on me because this whole thing started with her demanding something that never made much sense. Lovely.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

This event started as a good kinds of WTF? and is turning into a bad one. It gets increasingly clearer we didn't need that many issues, and is just going bonkers now without actually being fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    This was literally the best week for this event. I'm not joking or being sarcastic. I was caught completely unaware that Saturnyne would just fuck with everyone in the most varied ways and that's kinda on me because this whole thing started with her demanding something that never made much sense. Lovely.
    "We are going to accept the tournament made by the capricious, omnipotent and manipulative witch, it sure is an honorable and serious event, what could go wrong."

BANNED

I'm guessing Saturnyne intended for Brian to shatter into a reformed CB corps. So maybe she's content with Betsy replacing him but is getting elation from the process of Betsy "dying." Idk, this issue was so weird and I loved it. Betsy didn't really lose the fight either.

Are we not going to talk about everything Magik has learned in a self-taught way?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Are we not going to talk about everything Magik has learned in a self-taught way?
    I imagine that Magik just found the internet one day and left her now all what she needed.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

The funniest thing is that Cypher slept with Danger (yeah, the robot) in X-Factor.

This is not even the strangest situation he has found himself in.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Don't do drugs, dudes.
    "Cable was right!"

I don't think Satyrnyne would expect the Arraki to honor their end of the deal if the Krakoans win the tournament. She's clearly buying time, and using the tournament to build her own army (the CB corps).

Mighty Member

This is going to be “let the Arkki win and when they start to go back through the external gate, Scott will destroy them and the gate for good with The Peak.. the final sword.”

Fantastic Member

I’m very disappointed with this crossover. The artwork were pretty good but the writing continues to suck. Everything went downhill after they step foot in the otherworld. I would like the Phoenix force purge this crossover. If I wanted to read Games of Thrones I would read Games of Thrones. Everyone is acting out of character. Saturnye sucks. I’ve decided to unsubscribe to the worthless money grab. It’s a waste of great artwork. Tini Howard sucks. What a way to screw up the X-Franchise.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Not what I was expecting, although with the tournament being set in a realm of high fantasy I suppose I should have foreseen the possibility of contests of faerie nonsense. Saturnyne is pretty obviously working her own angle. I expect Shogo's dragonfire will be used to that end, possibly to transport the Peak into Otherworld? It will be interesting to see whether Doug/Bei lasts beyond the contest. It's weird to me that Warlock had nothing to say during all that. I always enjoy Noto's art.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I’m very disappointed with this crossover. The artwork were pretty good but the writing continues to suck. Everything went downhill after they step foot in the otherworld. I would like the Phoenix force purge this crossover. If I wanted to read Games of Thrones I would read Games of Thrones. Everyone is acting out of character. Saturnye sucks. I’ve decided to unsubscribe to the worthless money grab. It’s a waste of great artwork. Tini Howard sucks. What a way to screw up the X-Franchise.
    Who has been out of character in all of this?

Doug gets married right after his first love gets killed. Marvel must have a huge hate boner for Betsy.