All-New Member

Question Grendel: Devil's Odyssey?

What's up with Grendel: Devil's Odyssey? I know that COVID has disrupted a lot of things, but issue 5 is MONTHS overdue now. And nary a word about it's prognosis.
    Does anybody know if Matt Wagner and Dark Horse are planning to finish this mini? And if yes, when?

Extraordinary Member

Been kind of curious myself so I found my way to his Facebook page and searched it for this:

https://www.facebook.com/matt.wagner...03838683182769

Hey gang...there have been quite a few inquiries about this so I'm happy to announce that, following a Covid-shutdown hiatus, Darkhorse Comics has put GRENDEL: DEVIL'S ODYSSEY back into production! I'm currently drawing the eighth and final issue of the series. Things being what they are these days, scheduling is a bit slow so we're still a ways out from actual publication...spring of 2021. But the entire second half of the series--issue #s 4-8--will then see print before also being collected in a HC edition! And...I've also got a sequel all ready to go as well so adventures in the ongoing Grendelverse will continue! Thanks to all who have shown their support for Grendel during this difficult time...but, as we've seen time and time again, the Devil can never truly die!

All-New Member

Thanks! I guess I should've thought to check that myself!