Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

If Isca had her hands tied behind her back and you challenged her to an arm wrestling competition....
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I think Domino's luck is working, as she didn't get put in a fight with Isca.
    Lol ,well said

In Red Dawn, there is a scene where a person taken prisoner by the Wolverines brings up the Geneva Convention. Jed's reply is "I never heard of it..."

That's what Domino's powers are saying about anything to do with Otherworld/Arrako.

Astonishing Member

So does Saturnyne and now Wolverine know about Moira X? Because she is listed among the events (killed by a weird bomb) listed in the white page at the beginning on what Wolverine actualy witnesses in the vision she gave him when he tried to kill her.

One could argue she was listed for the readers to get all impressed with what the Arraki can do, but that's contradicted by it all being said to be Wolverine's vision.

Also if Moira X can be killed in that white page recap, doesn't that mean her reboot powers are now confirmed not being a thing?

The whole "Oh they are totaly beat and destroy anyone on Earth if they come out, believe us, here let us show you how they somehow beat everyone!" thing reminds me to the Ghost Boxes storyline from Astonishing X-men, which ended with the awesome unbeatable invaders from another dimension just "pooofed" away by the laser cannon of SWORD.

Hope that's not forshadowing to how the entire event and the Arrako situation will be resolved.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    So does Saturnyne and now Wolverine know about Moira X? Because she is listed among the events (killed by a weird bomb) listed in the white page at the beginning on what Wolverine actualy witnesses in the vision she gave him when he tried to kill her.

One could argue she was listed for the readers to get all impressed with what the Arraki can do, but that's contradicted by it all being said to be Wolverine's vision.

Also if Moira X can be killed in that white page recap, doesn't that mean her reboot powers are now confirmed not being a thing?

The whole "Oh they are totaly beat and destroy anyone on Earth if they come out, believe us, here let us show you how they somehow beat everyone!" thing reminds me to the Ghost Boxes storyline from Astonishing X-men, which ended with the awesome unbeatable invaders from another dimension just "pooofed" away by the laser cannon of SWORD.

Hope that's not forshadowing to how the entire event and the Arrako situation will be resolved.
    Moira's still alive, but her higher brain functions are fried, putting her in a vegetative state.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Moira's still alive, but her higher brain functions are fried, putting her in a vegetative state.
    I havent read it yet but did they seriously put Moira in a coma in a data page?

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    I havent read it yet but did they seriously put Moira in a coma in a data page?
    Yes, because it was a vision of "What if Logan did this?"

And Logan decides not to.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes, because it was a vision of "What if Logan did this?"

And Logan decides not to.
    Oh, so it didn't actually happen. That is fine. Logan probably has nightmares of what ifs all the time from being old as dirt. No one needs to see them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    Oh, so it didn't actually happen. That is fine. Logan probably has nightmares of what ifs all the time from being old as dirt. No one needs to see them all.
    No, it's a vision that Opal puts in his brain as a warning. It's a vision that Opal puts into his brain as a warning.

I mean, yes, Opal knows about Moira X. But she is the Guardian of the Omniverse so it is logical that she knows about Moira X.

Logan does not know about Moira X because he has not read the narration that we have read, he has lived it and from his point of view he has no way of knowing about Moira.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I just know this much. I miss reading about Emma Frost and Kate Pryde. X Of Swords cannot end any faster. Also the X-Men need to figure out a fool proof plan of dealing with Saturnye. In my mind Imagine Monet is preparing another showdown against Saturnye not aware of her abilities will come out on top
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Fantastic Member

They got me. When I first started reading the recap I stopped to double check the chapters to see if I missed one. Then I checked the next page and the caption tipped me off. I thought "oh this is a Wolverine what-if to teach him not to stab". At first I was angry they were wasting another issue with a side story. They got me. Kudos. The issue seemed a bit silly but otherwise a fun continuation of the last issue.

Wondering hoe long Wolverine was standing after stabbing Saturnyne that Cypher stole his food.

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    They got me. When I first started reading the recap I stopped to double check the chapters to see if I missed one. Then I checked the next page and the caption tipped me off. I thought "oh this is a Wolverine what-if to teach him not to stab". At first I was angry they were wasting another issue with a side story. They got me. Kudos. The issue seemed a bit silly but otherwise a fun continuation of the last issue.

Wondering hoe long Wolverine was standing after stabbing Saturnyne that Cypher stole his food.
    Yep. They got me too. I started reading the recap and stopped to check the checklist to see if I’m reading books out of order or missed something.... I kept reading and I figured it out pretty quick...

Astonishing Member

I think Doug ,tapped some of that coz not only does he not get to die but now he has a wife

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I just know this much. I miss reading about Emma Frost and Kate Pryde. X Of Swords cannot end any faster. Also the X-Men need to figure out a fool proof plan of dealing with Saturnye. In my mind Imagine Monet is preparing another showdown against Saturnye not aware of her abilities will come out on top
    After seeing what Sat9 did to Doug, it wouldn't surprise me if she matchmakes Monet with Mad Jim Jaspers..Monet could remain in outworld but not in the way she hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I think Doug ,tapped some of that coz not only does he not get to die but now he has a wife
    It's crazy to think Warlock and Doug's relationship was ignored like this. They have been in a domestic partnership since the 80's, the ultimate intimacy, one that transcended both of their deaths! Hickman is so fixated on his Phalanx Singularly, he has forgotten that mutants and machines need not be natural enemies.

#selffriend #technoorganiclivesmatter
    Last edited by yogaflame; 11-12-2020 at 12:00 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!