Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Marauders #15 review and spoilers

Saturnyne somehow reversed the attack of Wolverine on her and made him see what would happen if she were really killed, Earth would have been devastated by Arakko's forces.

Cypher took a bit of Wolvie's meal not knowing that it was poisoned food that War had put on his plate.

As Cypher was foaming in his mouth and near death, White Sword came and healed him back to life.

Everything in this issue happened at the banquet and two unicorns were sacrificed for the feast.

Everybody was allowed to place bets on who will win each of the battles.

Saturnye drew the first cards and the first fight was Captain Britain versus Isca.

Nothing much really happened in this issue except that the art was the best this week. Everyone was drawn to perfection.

Last edited by ericng; 11-11-2020 at 08:30 AM.

This has been incredibly funny. When everyone is fighting and Apocalypse and Annihilation talk like divorced parents? Comedy gold.

And there is room for moments of more weight, such as the doubts that Kid Cable feels about not being up to the task.

Mighty Member

This was my favorite issue of the week. The White Sword may be the best character to come from this event. The only thing I didn’t like was Magik and Cable being like little kids with Isca and her powers. That felt a little OOC for Magik. But other than that, I enjoyed this issue the most this week.
    Last edited by Rnap22; 11-11-2020 at 08:47 AM.

I think Magik was half really excited half "I want to check how her powers work."

Cable on the other hand was not pretending at all.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    This was my favorite issue of the week. The White Sword may be the best character to come from this event. The only thing I didn’t like was Magik and Cypher being like little kids with Isca and her powers. That felt a little OOC for Magik. But other than that, I enjoyed this issue the most this week.
    It's not Cypher but Cable. You made a typo.

Extraordinary Member

It was a little weird how she went from all serious with Isca last week to practically fawning today when they're from the same series.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    It's not Cypher but Cable. You made a typo.
    Oops. Fixed!

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 7.57.29 AM.jpg

I'm just here for Thicc Summoner

Incredible Member

Brian's exchange with Saturnyne seemingly does indicate that Wolverine was kind of correct in the previous issue - if Brian takes one for the team, then this game would be more in the Krakoan's favor.

Astonishing Member

White sword is a boss, interesting though ,does it mean everyone resurrected by him is sort of under his control?(if he wills it). Anyway the series is not living up to the hype , but characters like White Sword will keep me interested long term

Yes, it seems that anyone healed (or resurrected) by White Sword is enslaved by him but has decided to free Doug.

This was good! I think the White Sword made storm panties wet with his nobility. I loved them refusing the unicorn. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I also peeped that white sword sat next to Storm and death made sure to sit right across from her. lol Logan down there too. They circling my girl. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Did Death merc the waiter? Big ups.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I enjoyed the issue, even if it was just more getting to know about the Arakkii swordbearers. There were some good humorous moments, Cable and Magik testing Isca, [A] and Annihilgenesis' brief exchange. Redroot and Death talking is more suggestion that some of the Arakkii are open to peace. The scenes with Cable and [A] were strange, Nate seems to want his approval? Caselli's art was amazing.