View Poll Results: Whose retelling will we get?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • The White Sword

12 52.17%
  • Isca, the Unbeaten

6 26.09%
  • One/All of the Horsemen

4 17.39%
  • Arakko

6 26.09%
  • Moira

10 43.48%
  • Someone else

1 4.35%
  • Nobody, Hickman is done reusing panels

3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Will we get another retelling of the Okkara/Krakoa/Arakko story in X Of Swords?

"Ancient before that word existed, but not yet old in the way they were old.”

We've been told the same story 4 times already, from different points of view.

1) Krakoa's version in HoXPoX
    2) Summoner's version in X-Men #12
    3) Apocalypse's version in X-Men #13
    4) Genesis' version in X-Men #14

Do you think we'll get another retelling? And if so, whose? Here are some ideas.

The White Sword - The story of why he and his champions went to Amenth, what it was like, and why they attacked the Arakkoans.

Isca, the Unbeaten - Giving us some more detail about why she defected to Amenth, and what it was like to be with them for thousands of years.

One/All of the Horsemen - I guess this one would be really similar to Summoner's, perhaps with their reaction to Genesis putting on the helm.

Arakko - I guess this could be how she witnessed everything throughout the years. Although I don't think it would add any new information.

Moira - She tells the story of how it all went down in her 9th life.
    Last edited by Viteh; 11-11-2020 at 06:29 PM.

White Sword will definitely tell his side of things to counter what Gennihilation has said. Perhaps the only 'objective' version we'll get could be from Arakko itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

We need the White Sword's side of the story so yes for him.

As for Isca I feel like it's just a simple switch that got flipped because of her powers seeing that they were going to lose and turned sides. So I don't think we need to see that just have her confirm it in a convo

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    As for Isca I feel like it's just a simple switch that got flipped because of her powers seeing that they were going to lose and turned sides. So I don't think we need to see that just have her confirm it in a convo
    I do wonder if Isca's powers may be more long term? Arakko never actually lost. Could it be that she switching to Amenth be part of hers powers coming up with a way to get Okkara to win?

I don’t even get why I’d be allowed to vote for everything, so of course I had to.

I knoooow Moira is mad as hell right now. She's like I lived 10 lives and NOW the secret war-hardened mutants from another dimension wanna pop up

when are we getting a retelling from idyll, son of idyll, daughter of idyll, son of idyll's perspective ?