Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Since I'm basically done with Sandra outside of small additions I may think of between now and game's start, I'll give her IC thoughts on all the characters. These are her thoughts, not mine.

Vivian: "Fucking miststück won't shut the fuck up."

Sandra: "Du fickfehler."

Miguel: "Arschgeige. Magicians are nothing but con-men. Little bastard better not try to get one over one me, or I'm going to pull a rabbit out of his asshole."

Giuseppe: "Purr? So, you're saying you're a pussy? Alright, whatever you say ahhahaha!"

Dafydd: "You're pansexual? So, you fuck cast iron pans or something? You're staying the fuck out of my kitchen."

Suzie: "It took me a full half-minute before I realized you weren't a mannequin. Sun, ever heard of it? Anyway, makeup is cool, I guess."

Lucy: "Ooh, look at me. I hate violence, even though it's the only thing I know how to do. Ouch! Literally just cut myself on all that edge. Let me guess, you have zero social skills because you had no childhood? Oooh, sooo interesting. Flachwichser."

Hyou: "Hahaha. A gambling addict who thinks he's Mr. Big Dick. I'm gonna laugh my ass off every time you get fucked over, arschgeige."

Jamie: "A huge nerd, huh? Oh yeah, you and me are going to get along real nicely."

John: "Reading? Learning? Science? BWAHAHAHAHAH Christ, I can see why you never had any friends! And you were sheltered, too? Probably extremely naive? God, this fucked up world is gonna fuck you straight up the ass, kiddo. No lube either, so get ready."

Amon: "...what? Please don't tell me 'daddy dearest' couldn't even keep his dick out of a fucking penguin?"

Jinghu: "Hacker? Every bitch who unlocks their man's phone to see if they're chatting up someone other than their boring ass thinks they're a hacker now. Gimme a fucking break."

Boris: "Daw, look at the wittle baby man~. You're a cute little fella~. Yes, you are~. Yes, you are~."
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 11-29-2020 at 08:48 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!