Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    How bad/potent is Lucy's tear gas? Gula's kinda at ground 0.1 from it.
    Unless the bus as a very good environmental control system, being an enclosed environment, everyone is pretty much at or near ground zero.

Oh, and how much do you want to bet that the Bus is Toby's Stand?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

Just a heads up, I'm treating John and Vivian's conversation as if it occurred in the time that the molotov was being made, which is why John hasn't just tried to get the other person's lighter. He hasn't noticed it yet.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Unless the bus as a very good environmental control system, being an enclosed environment, everyone is pretty much at or near ground zero.

Oh, and how much do you want to bet that the Bus is Toby's Stand?
    Depends on how effective the makeshift tear gas is supposed to be; it's been shaped (somehow) and Lucy didn't seem to be worried overmuch about blowback, so people closer to driverside should be good for a bit.

50 bucks, and I bet his Stand let's him commandeer any vehicle he knows how to drive.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Been having an off day due to Covid-stuff, but I'll aim to get some updates later this evening.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Been having an off day due to Covid-stuff, but I'll aim to get some updates later this evening.
    You have COVID??

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    You have COVID??
    Yes. Been fortunate enough to have pretty mild symptoms (save for my lungs trying to kill me if I exert myself doing anything physical), so I've been in medicated self-isolation for a few days.

Yes. Been fortunate enough to have pretty mild symptoms (save for my lungs trying to kill me if I exert myself doing anything physical), so I've been in medicated self-isolation for a few days.
    Oh man, I'm so sorry. Hoping it stays mild and that you get over it quickly.

Extraordinary Member

yikes, hope you get well soon

Oh dear, well I hope you get well soon Yun.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I could have sworn the Florida Georgia Line was called the Mason Dixon Line earlier...

Though I suppose the new name fits the duo's names better.

Pick head axes are good at prying stuff open. The pick side of this type of axe is design for prying.
    My Forum check it out

...oh snap lol

Gonna have to noodle this response...

I was wondering who would be the first. Congrats, and good luck.

Apparently, I need to stop going to sleep.

Also,

OOC: Bold of you to assume that George and Flors aren't buckled up.

But yeah, aside from them due to the Florida Georgia Line, gravity is kinda trying to yeet everyone straight into the force-field.
    I'm at a loss, here, so here's a poll. Seeing that Gula can't see worth anything at the moment (tear gas smoke + blinding light from brightest flashlight), there's practically no chance she manages to catch something intentional when the bus goes vertical. So, where should she stop?

1. The forcefield, assuming it still exists by the time gravity brings her where it is/was.
    2. One or both of Flors and George (if the Florida Georgia line is down by the time Gula falls to there)
    3. Hanging from the edge of the exit
    4. The ground, after doing her best Luke Aikins impression