Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Sorry, I thought it was clear enough with her background and other, but her SKI stat is measuring her medical skill. I can make it more obvious on her profile.
    Yeah, I figured so, but put it next to her SKI stat and you're golden.

Jaime is Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Yeah, I figured so, but put it next to her SKI stat and you're golden.

Jaime is Approved
    I have done so.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

All right. Took a little extra time because a few people still had things to discuss, but here we go. Approved means... well, approved, and pending means that a few corrections are needed before a complete approval.

Note: if the quoted profile I pull these from is not the updated one, then let me know.

Needs an age and DOB since Johannes does possess a copy of everyone's birth certificates. If you want to keep her age a mystery to the cast then just message me.
    >Approved

>Approved

>Approved

Considering what you've told me about your Stand idea, you need to update your profile to reflect that
    >Pending

You have one more Stand User point left. Also, in order for WCMTWS's Void effect to cause damage by the force of stoppage, it will require a point in POW.
    >Pending

>Approved

Like Cthulhu, I will need her place of birth which you can message me with to keep up the mystery. Also, her stand ability needs a condition.
    >Pending

... and it's gone. If you'd want, feel free to message me and we can work out your character.

Need to clarify what the SKI stat is measuring
    >Pending

>Approved

>Approved

So is Big Time a towering figure? Nothing wrong with that, but I just need to know. Also, how does it activate its ability?
    >Pending

>Approved
    Big Time is 7'0" and it's ability is activate like this. It's power is activated by winding up a spring with a clock key located on the back of it's head. Then two secondary springs with clock keys attached located on right and left side of it's head, make the Long hand and Short hand move. Right for Long hand and Left for Short hand.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Big Time is 7'0" and it's ability is activate like this. It's power is activated by winding up a spring with a clock key located on the back of it's head. Then two secondary springs with clock keys attached located on right and left side of it's head, make the Long hand and Short hand move. Right for Long hand and Left for Short hand.
    That works. Just put that on your profile and you're golden.

Boris Approved

That works. Just put that on your profile and you're golden.

Boris Approved
    Including that in Boris prolife along with the name of his mother. His mother's name is Anastasiya. Her nick names are Nastya, Juggs, and Thicc.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Including that in Boris prolife along with the name of his mother. His mother's name is Anastasiya. Her nick names are Nastya, Juggs, and Thicc.
    Pretty sure if she got a double-mastectomy she'd weigh 50 pounds less.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Pretty sure if she got a double-mastectomy she'd weigh 50 pounds less.
    Actually 15 pounds less. However Boris mother would never get such a thing done as she's not ashamed of her body and doesn't suffer from any medical problems having them. She has a pretty strong core which prevents her from having back pain.

For Boris mother Anastasiya appearance I sum it up in three words. Mini Milena Velba
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-03-2020 at 03:12 PM.
    My Forum check it out

I found myself thinking about another idea for a Stand user and that user's Stand. However I don't think there is any point in posting a bio for it. Though I might just for fun if I'm getting any work done and feeling like being creative.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I found myself thinking about another idea for a Stand user and that user's Stand. However I don't think there is any point in posting a bio for it. Though I might just for fun if I'm getting any work done and feeling like being creative.
    Me too.

It's pretty much this universe's Foo Fighters, kind of like how Johnny Joestar is the SBR universe equivalent of Johnathan Joestar and Jo2uke is the same for Josuke Higashikata.
    - C.S. Lewis

One thing I'm wondering about. When this starts, will everyone already have their Stands? Or will they only manifest after the reading of the will?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    One thing I'm wondering about. When this starts, will everyone already have their Stands? Or will they only manifest after the reading of the will?
    The latter.

That might prove to be rather amusing, depending on how quickly it occurs after the will is read.

Unless anyone has any major changes in mind, the game should be starting within a week or so.

Been somewhat occupied with irl, so I apologize for the wait.

I'm good. Take your time, when you are ready we'll be here.

My husband and I were talking about wills over dinner and I mentioned this RPG to him, about the unique inheritances. He joked that it was like 'Joe, your inheritance is telepathy. Harold, your inheritance is being able to walk through a cow field and not step in anything.'

I said it wasn't like that, but still found the idea to be amusing.