Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Do our characters know about the "Damage a stand, you damage the stand user" rule yet? Because John has a plan that's definitely gonna make that apparent. But it's a plan he wouldn't do if he new
    Considering most of you didn't know what stands were, I'm going to say that you'll have to find out the old fashion way.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Considering most of you didn't know what stands were, I'm going to say that you'll have to find out the old fashion way.
    *Ghost Puppies.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Go ahead and let loose for a bit. Mostly just wanted to set the tone that Jamie is currently not her self.
    So, the enemy Stando's affecting Holy Diver as well as Jamie, right? Because as we've discussed Holy Diver is a sentient Stando, so I need to know if he'll be trying to help stop Jamie (as best as he can) or helping Jamie attack others.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So, the enemy Stando's affecting Holy Diver as well as Jamie, right? Because as we've discussed Holy Diver is a sentient Stando, so I need to know if he'll be trying to help stop Jamie (as best as he can) or helping Jamie attack others.
    Since it's Jamie's WIL being affected, it would affect Holy Diver as well.

Extraordinary Member

Well fortunately I have an idea for a medical use of john's powers if it comes to that

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Do our characters know about the "Damage a stand, you damage the stand user" rule yet? Because John has a plan that's definitely gonna make that apparent. But it's a plan he wouldn't do if he new
    Suzie did find that out the hard way back in the hospital. Unfortunately she has an tendency to be a wallflower.

But if John doesn't have the information, staying in character guess that's just how it'd be. Improvise, get silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    *Ghost Puppies.
    Where my dogs at?

Since it's Jamie's WIL being affected, it would affect Holy Diver as well.
    Gotcha... I'm gonna take this as a look into what "unlocked" HD will be capable of later on (with all his abilities locked away once she's not mind-controlled, and even subconsciously doing so after seeing the damage her Stand can do) complete with other abilities, if that's OK with you.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Gotcha... I'm gonna take this as a look into what "unlocked" HD will be capable of later on (with all his abilities locked away once she's not mind-controlled, and even subconsciously doing so after seeing the damage her Stand can do) complete with other abilities, if that's OK with you.
    Sure. Should prove interesting.

Sure. Should prove interesting.
    Yun, feel free to PM me if you think I'm doing anything I shouldn't be able to do with Jinny's stand. I'm still in the process of figuring it out and if I make a mistake, let me know.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Plot will be moving on either this evening or tomorrow morning depending on how things are going.

Plot will be moving on either this evening or tomorrow morning depending on how things are going.
    Tami and I came to an interesting quandary while discussing Mind-Controlled Jamie vs. Jinny... Is there a way to break Jamie (and by extension Boris), out of their controlled state? Like, if they suffer a physical injury (like a broken arm), or can they only be freed by defeating the Enemy Stand User?
    - C.S. Lewis

Tami and I came to an interesting quandary while discussing Mind-Controlled Jamie vs. Jinny... Is there a way to break Jamie (and by extension Boris), out of their controlled state? Like, if they suffer a physical injury (like a broken arm), or can they only be freed by defeating the Enemy Stand User?
    Not to spoil anything, but currently Jinny and John's best option would be to find a way to knock them unconscious... especially before Boris activates his stand.

Not to spoil anything, but currently Jinny and John's best option would be to find a way to knock them unconscious... especially before Boris activates his stand.
    Alright. I can't post now but I should be able to do so later on, in a few hours. By that time I'll have something figured out.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

So what you're saying is that it's time for Sandra to read them a bedtime story.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Jinny is barely holding it together, so any help right now will be appreciated.

If what I posted is too much, I can change it.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-14-2021 at 03:59 PM.