Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Let's get this back to the front page. Add in Sandra's items to her profile for quick reference.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I gather that Big Time is trying to make a Big Splash by breaking the plumbing in the bathroom. Is that right, Bruce?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I gather that Big Time is trying to make a Big Splash by breaking the plumbing in the bathroom. Is that right, Bruce?
    Yes, Pipes have a certain amount of weight they can support. Specifically as Big time enlarges the Urinals, the weight of the Urinals also increases. When that weight exceeds the tensile strength of the pipes, the pipes will break.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I've just wanted to say that I will gone for about a month or so; I have some things I need to take care of and I won't have as much free time as I used to.

I apologize to everyone waiting on my responses and hope that perhaps I'll be able to get things going again when I return.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I've just wanted to say that I will gone for about a month or so; I have some things I need to take care of and I won't have as much free time as I used to.

I apologize to everyone waiting on my responses and hope that perhaps I'll be able to get things going again when I return.
    No problem, man. Best of luck with whatever you need to do!

You've been running one hell of a campaign so far, so I don't mind waiting a bit longer.

IRL always comes first though. Take care of yourself, Yun, recharge, readjust, and we'll be here waiting for you.

Out of a bit of nostalgia I read through this thread and recalled a neat factoid.

Suzie would have been born today.

(Note to self: Don't try to emulate the GOAT Araki without more practice...perhaps we'll try another)

I hope this game continues someday, until then I wish our GM all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Out of a bit of nostalgia I read through this thread and recalled a neat factoid.

Suzie would have been born today.

(Note to self: Don't try to emulate the GOAT Araki without more practice...perhaps we'll try another)

I hope this game continues someday, until then I wish our GM all the best.
    Happy Birthday Suzie.

I hope everything is well with Yun Lao.

On December 21, 2021, three meteorites struck what was once the United States of America, setting off a chain of reactions that forever changed the world...but you already knew that.
    So we have a little over a month before the meteorites strike. I'll have to find an appropriate gif or other image to mark that date.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I don't know man, you got the feel and the features pretty down. For a rusty attempt, it looks nice!