Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

I could go with detachable parts for the puppet, or just have it be foldable. The puppet has to be life size for Boris' ventriloquist act to work. Roughly a good feet taller than him would do.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Yun may need to confirm this, but I don't think Stands manifest until the game starts.

Until then, just how would Boris be transporting that thing?
    Like Gen said, save for one particular exception, the cast's stands have yet to fully manifest. As of the game's start, everyone has the typical symptoms of paranoia and the sense of being watched associated with post Night-Fever conditions but nothing else.

I stated in Boris' Bio, how he carries his puppet around. The puppet has detachable parts , and he carries it around in a roller suitcase.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Giving Froggy a few days to get his character sheet going, so game start should be this weekend/early next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    For you Froggy, I can make some space.
    Cool beans, character should be done by later tonight or tomorrow, I got an idea
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Whoa, fancy seeing you here.

How've you been?
    ive been alright, working hard to mold the youth in the best way I can. How you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It's that time once again, I'm formally announcing my departure from the game. As is customary, after the initial surge of interest in designing the character I have realised I have no interest in actually playing.

Best of luck everyone, hope you all have a grand old time.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

CHARACTER SHEET

Stand User
    Name:Celia Cabrera “CC” Cruz
    Date of Birth:march 20, 2023
    Race/Ethnicity:Afro-Cuban
    Place of Birth: Havana
    Appearance:attached
    Weight/Height: 5’8, 154 pounds
    Personality:Easygoing, observant, affable.
    Dislikes: law enforcement, corruption,
    Background:
    Talent/Skills:gifted musician,
    Other:

Strength (STR): 00 (Lifting and striking power)
    Speed (SPD): 00 (Running and reflexes)
    Agility (AGI): 00 (Nimbliness and dexterity)
    Durability (DUR): 00 (Physical hardiness)
    Resistance (RST): 00 (Defense against illness and toxicity)
    Willpower (WIL): 00 (Mental defense)
    Perception (PER): 00 (Sharpness of senses)
    Martial Arts (ART): 00 (Specialized styles such as Hamon/Spin/Etc) Please list style
    Skill (SKI): 00 (Can be used for one of the above-mentioned talents/skills) Please list skill

NOTE: Players will start off with (6) points for their Stand Users. Each stat caps at 5 and upgrades will be rarer for users, so use them wisely. Players can also reduce a stat to -01 for a bonus point, but be aware of potential consequences.

Stat Tiers
    05: Bordering on legendary
    04: Top of the field
    03: Highly Trained/Olympic/Military
    02: Trained/Intermediate
    01: Better than most/natural untrained
    00: Average

Stand
    Name: (Must be a musical reference, whether a song, band, or artist)
    Appearance:
    Stand Ability: (These will be scrutinized heavily so please be creative, get weird with it, and try not to blatantly power game)
    Conditions/Drawbacks: (Limits of your stand's abilities and how they are activated)

Destructive Power (POW): 00 (A stand's strength and its ability's damage potential)
    Speed (SPD): 00 (SPD and how quickly its abilities can activate)
    Range (RGE): 00 (The distance a stand can manifest from its user as well as the area of effect of its abilities)
    Persistence (PST): 00 (The Stand's durability and the length of time a stand's ability can be maintained as well as its recharge rate)
    Precision (PRC): 00 (The accuracy of a stand and its ability)

Development Potential (PNT): 50 (The potential for a stand to develop new abilities, new ways of utilizing said abilities, and overall growth). Players can use stand points to subtract from this, with every 10 points removed granting a new ability. NOTE: Initially, all player character stands will have only one ability, so this stat should remain at 50 until the following stat upgrades.

NOTE: Players will start off with (125) stand points and (1) ability. Save for exceptions, all stats are currently capped at 50. Please include both letter rankings and points

Stat Tiers/Rankings
    X.) Abnormal/Unknown (to current parameters): 51-Beyond
    A.) Excellent: 41-50
    B.) Good: 31-40
    C.) Average (comparable to human capabilities): 21-30
    D.) Weak: 11-20
    E.) Very Weak: 1-10
    0.) None: 0

[A Detailed Breakdown of Each Stat Rank][/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Froggy; 12-20-2020 at 01:27 AM.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Because of Christmas and Froggy still needing to finish his character, the game will start on the evening of the 28th

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Here's a question for everyone (well, more for the GM than anyone else at the moment as it's not clear how secret the invite to Father Joestar's will reading was):

Given the lads at KnS's... protectiveness of their prime client, what would the best background check money can buy reveal about you?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Because of Christmas and Froggy still needing to finish his character, the game will start on the evening of the 28th
    If I can get a character in order would it still be possible for me to participate?

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Here's a question for everyone (well, more for the GM than anyone else at the moment as it's not clear how secret the invite to Father Joestar's will reading was):

Given the lads at KnS's... protectiveness of their prime client, what would the best background check money can buy reveal about you?
    Depends on a lot of variables, the most important being how much of a presence they have on the restoration of the internet (again, there is still a lot of public distrust when it comes to integrating with technology), and if they live in a matter where private investigators would be able to monitor them effectively.

Now if you're talking about Johannes, then you're going to very disappointed in how much money you've wasted as the man wasn't really subtle when it came to what he did. While the public at large knows just how prolific of a playboy he had been, it is relatively old news considering he had stopped around the same time the youngest of the PCs was born. The only mysteries the man did leave behind was who his children were (this topic has been approached several times with the whole inheritance deal being the latest, but save for this latest one, it's always ended with a cold trail) and the details of his last project.

When it comes to the secrecy of the invitation, then the public does know that there is one and there has and will be those claiming relations, but nothing of note has been claimed prior to the game's start.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    If I can get a character in order would it still be possible for me to participate?
    Yeah, if you can knock it out before then, then you're more than welcomed to join.

Yeah, if you can knock it out before then, then you're more than welcomed to join.
    Thanks, fortunately Christmas is cancelled so I should have plenty of time!

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Thanks, fortunately Christmas is cancelled so I should have plenty of time!
    No problems. Look forward to seeing what you bring to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post

That Vivian has a fancy hat.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Now if you're talking about Johannes, then you're going to very disappointed in how much money you've wasted as the man wasn't really subtle when it came to what he did. While the public at large knows just how prolific of a playboy he had been, it is relatively old news considering he had stopped around the same time the youngest of the PCs was born. The only mysteries the man did leave behind was who his children were (this topic has been approached several times with the whole inheritance deal being the latest, but save for this latest one, it's always ended with a cold trail) and the details of his last project.
    And I suddenly had an incredibly stupid idea involving a BNW version of Foo Fighter where she's the result of Johannes somehow managing to impregnate a colony of sentient zooplankton, which resulted in their "child", a colony of zooplankton that can rapidly rejuvenate damaged parts and merge together into a human at will. Which allows for her to be horribly maimed and dismembered in fights without killing her as she can just put herself back together. The colony of human/zooplankton hybrid does get a Stand.

Like I said, it's incredibly stupid.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis