Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Damn it, wrong thread.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

my reaction to Froggy Rping again.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Just a heads up, I am intending to start the game tomorrow night. Froggy and Siriel, if you don't manage to get your characters done before then, there will be plot-related openings at the beginning you can use.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Just a heads up, I am intending to start the game tomorrow night. Froggy and Siriel, if you don't manage to get your characters done before then, there will be plot-related openings at the beginning you can use.
    I haven't been able to think of a fun enough Stand yet, feel free to go ahead without me. If I get a good idea I'll contact you with it.

RPG could used a catchy title. A good Jojo title needs to have meaning to it.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    RPG could used a catchy title. A good Jojo title needs to have meaning to it.
    1) The game hasn't started yet. It fits the premise so far, yet also in a manner that's not offputting to the few players who are not overly familiar with the Jojo franchise.
    2) What's your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    1) The game hasn't started yet. It fits the premise so far, yet also in a manner that's not offputting to the few players who are not overly familiar with the Jojo franchise.
    2) What's your problem?
    Nothing I'm just giving a suggestion.
    My Forum check it out

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Like Gen said, save for one particular exception, the cast's stands have yet to fully manifest. As of the game's start, everyone has the typical symptoms of paranoia and the sense of being watched associated with post Night-Fever conditions but nothing else.
    One more time just to be sure: No Stands until you say "go"?

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

It begins.

Should have something up in a few hours, I hope.

Also,

The possibilities for entertainment were boundless, such as reading the nutritional label of that local brand of gummy worms, playing the one solitary arcade machine, True Bark Hunting 17 -named because of the year, not the number of games in the series (apparently there were 36 in all if the amount of logos plastered on the side were any indication)-, or maybe wait for lone employee of the built-in sandwich shop to come back from her smoke break.
    Sandwich shop lady better be lucky there's other people in the shop, else there may have been an Alex Bowen or Pierre Jones incident at the Junction Stop:

This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Sandwich shop lady better be lucky there's other people in the shop, else there may have been an Alex Bowen or Pierre Jones incident at the Junction Stop:

Sandwich shop lady is trying her best...

... to win the lottery and get out of this place.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "Well I prefer my tea homemade, so when will this Nancy get back?" Boris said. Boris then checks inside his suit case. " Okay nothing's been damaged," Boris said.

Boris then eyes the Main Cashier." I'll give you a warn, don't even attempt to look in my suitcase. If you do you be swimming with the fishes, understand?" Already have to deal with a enough people trying to look into my suitcase," Boris said.

" Carry around a axe and a suitcase, and every Tom, Dick and Jane is suspicious of you," Boris said.
    To be fair to Tom, Dick, and Jane, it's not exactly normal to carry an axe around with you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "The Girl Scouts"
    Mistake. Big mistake.

He laughed, although it was lacking in mirth, "You'll have to forgive me for cowering at your feet, but Rumours isn't some ambulance-chasing smear rag. You're not the first one to threaten me, nor with legal action. Besides, you think I don't have dirt on some lawyers in Manhattan? Simply put, I'm not looking for you or anyone's permission, I'm looking for the truth."
    Trash reporter is trash.

Quick, but rather relevant and information question:

How do we know where we're supposed to be going?

Like, does the letter we all got just give an address and in trying to get to that address we all ended up at the Junction Stop? Or did the letter have specific instructions on how to get to the reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Quick, but rather relevant and information question:

How do we know where we're supposed to be going?

Like, does the letter we all got just give an address and in trying to get to that address we all ended up at the Junction Stop? Or did the letter have specific instructions on how to get to the reading?
    The invitation originally had an address and a plane/train ticket, however, the ensuing chaos of misfortune kind resulted in most of you finding your own ways to the Junction Stop.