Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Apparently, I need to stop going to sleep.

Also,

I'm at a loss, here, so here's a poll. Seeing that Gula can't see worth anything at the moment (tear gas smoke + blinding light from brightest flashlight), there's practically no chance she manages to catch something intentional when the bus goes vertical. So, where should she stop?

1. The forcefield, assuming it still exists by the time gravity brings her where it is/was.
    2. One or both of Flors and George (if the Florida Georgia line is down by the time Gula falls to there)
    3. Hanging from the edge of the exit
    4. The ground, after doing her best Luke Aikins impression
    I think the line is down already. If she is on the floor, she could grab one of the struts that support the seats and hang on a while longer. If not, then it depends on how close to the exit she was when the line went down and if she was on the floor or is flying at the le3vel of the seat.

Since Jinny was all the way in the front, and she managed to hang on for a while, she is now about half-way down the aisle of the bus. I have an idea, but it can't work without her Stand. Unless someone else's stand can do something.

I doubt Yun is gonna kill all of them off before the RPG has really begun.....um, right?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I think the line is down already. If she is on the floor, she could grab one of the struts that support the seats and hang on a while longer. If not, then it depends on how close to the exit she was when the line went down and if she was on the floor or is flying at the le3vel of the seat.

Since Jinny was all the way in the front, and she managed to hang on for a while, she is now about half-way down the aisle of the bus. I have an idea, but it can't work without her Stand. Unless someone else's stand can do something.

I doubt Yun is gonna kill all of them off before the RPG has really begun.....um, right?
    If my sense of positioning is correct (lol), Gula was maybe a couple of feet further away from the Flors/Georgia duo than Boris was during the axe attempt when the bus went vertical, so unless the misfire happened a lot quicker than I'm thinking, its most likely she hit the field.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

With that, the conclusion of the first stand encounter is complete.

You all did really well on this one, I have to admit and I've definitely identified a few things I'll need to work on myself to make the next ones more engaging and entertaining for everyone.

This one might have been a drag considering the lack of stands, but the next encounter will be the test on how a majority of you will put those powers to use.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 01-19-2021 at 09:15 PM.

Aside from a few gaps that were perfectly understandable, I thought it was a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

You all did really well on this one, I have to admit and I've definitely identified a few things I'll need to work on myself to make the next ones more engaging and entertaining for everyone.

This one might have been a drag considering the lack of stands, but the next encounter will be the test on how a majority of you will put those powers to use.
    I'll never beat shooting a dood in the dingle with jazz hands.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'll never beat shooting a dood in the dingle with jazz hands.
    Never say never.

Also, are you familiar with a witch named Belka?

Unable to see what Suzie and Lucy had, Gula would find herself unprepared as she reached forward. Before she could touch the man, an unseen fist smashed into her face, propelling her out of the back of the bus.
    I swear, if anyone on that damn bus shows up later, they're getting eaten without warning.

Well, definitely clinging to a building with a pick head axe, is a unusual way to use such tool/weapon.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

It wasn't bad at all for the first fight in the campaign. Interested to see what's next.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'd like to echo what Sub said. The setup was cryptic enough, with enough stakes to be compelling. Throwing us into the situation without a clue and with no more than the clothes on our backs - so to speak - was an interesting challenge too.

It's a real privilege to have the first Stand manifestation as well, and hopefully this will soon become precedent. Looking forward to the next encounter!

...also I guess since this concludes the "First Episode" of JJBA: ABNW, I'll lay claim to the first ED theme :P

Did everyone end up on top of the roof? Or someplace else? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Did everyone end up on top of the roof? Or someplace else? Just curious.
    Everyone should be on the roof unless I've overlooked any of your characters divebombing off the side of the building.

Currently writing up the update to get you all moving.

Everyone should be on the roof unless I've overlooked any of your characters divebombing off the side of the building.

Currently writing up the update to get you all moving.
    Vivian landed wherever you want her to, lol
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan