Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

How long it takes to heal from a gun wound to the leg varies depending how deep the wound is , and bullets use. So depend on the factors it would 10 weeks or even more then a year to fully heal from a gun shot wound to the leg.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Yun, I PM'd you a few questions. Trying to figure out how controlling a Stand works in a situation like this.

Edit: I hope I get this right.

Edit: I need time to think of my response. I'll post in an hour or two.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-02-2021 at 02:48 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

If John gets a few shots at the electric girl, maybe he'll get his Stand as well.

As I mentioned to Yun in a PM, Jinny is running on adrenaline fumes right now and she knows it. She did what she could, and is still able to do backup, but hopefully John and anyone else there can find a way to stop this Spawn of Stephen King.

Jinny is as confused as anyone else would be. Her Stand is in defense mode, and Jinny still hasn't quite figured it all out yet.

So, sorry if you get caught up in it.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-03-2021 at 01:28 PM.

I may have direly misread how Lucy's Diamond Sky should come off, but hey.

We ride together, we die together. Bus buddies for life.

That said, I'll wait for Sandman to take the next step.

Apologies for the delay. Getting back into the groove of work after being out for two weeks; will be updating tomorrow evening.

Not reacting because of my own indecision. Maybe I'll think of something tomorrow.

Obligatory February 14th post

Ukraine has a bunch of strange superstitions. I'm not even joking I look this stuff up on the net. the Bird poop brings good luck thing is a real superstition in both Ukraine and Russia.
    My Forum check it out

Just a head's up. Been waiting for a few responses before moving on, but I'll be progressing the plot regardless tomorrow night with any interactions being in time-warp territory.

If you are looking for a mansion to use, this place is insanely huge. Just need to relocate it to Texas. I came across it while browsing through Zillow just for fun.

I was just looking for an excuse to share it.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-21-2021 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    If you are looking for a mansion to use, this place is insanely huge. Just need to relocate it to Texas. I came across it while browsing through Zillow just for fun.

I was just looking for an excuse to share it.
    Now there's a nice looking buildings
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Now there's a nice looking buildings
    From the outside, It looks more like a University/college building or something similar than it does an actual residence for any one family. From the inside it looks like a hotel or resort for the wealthy, considering it has 29 bedrooms.

What family needs 29 bedrooms? Except maybe the Joestar clan.

I can see it as an Institue, like Speedwagon or the Xavier Institute from the X-Men.