Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Goofing off with Photoshop when I should be working

Jinny-and-Genesis.jpg
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Updates tomorrow. Should be able to get into the reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    And lastly,

One would have found it impossible to not have seen the emperor penguin seated at the table gulping down fish from a bucket, but it appeared to have been exactly that case. Further examination would find a similar, albeit smaller name tag on the animal, which simply read, "Amon", making the name a popular one.

It was difficult to really put a name to the feeling in the air of this dinner, excited, awkward, both? Either way, having traveled quite a ways to get here, it seemed like the best course of the action was to make merry for the time being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sandra was sitting next to a penguin.

"I need the strongest drink you have and quick," she said to one of the staff.

Jamie just had to say the quiet part out loud. LOL

species of birds in Ukraine. Ukraine has a total of 447 species of birds. 43 species of waterfowl, 27 species of eagles and hawks, 11 species of falcons, 32 species of sandpipers and snipes, three species of cuckoos, 1 species of barn owls, 12 species of true owls, 10 species of crows and jays, 40 species of warblers, and etc.

https://uabirds.org/v2photosonly.php?l=en

https://uabirds.org/v2checklist.php?l=en

https://amazing-ukraine.com/en/stork...ainian-people/
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-28-2021 at 06:23 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Update's tonightish

Okay, so Dolly Aka Nancy was back at the Rest Stop. Obviously not many remember her, at least Jinny didn't, or she didn't make the connection.

Now why would there be a person in the mansion who is trying to kill them? Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Now why would there be a person in the mansion who is trying to kill them? Curious.
    Because this is based on JoJo, an action manga. So of course there would be a person in the mansion trying to kill them.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Because this is based on JoJo, an action manga. So of course there would be a person in the mansion trying to kill them.
    Of course!

So, do I get to be an active part of the battle/thread, or am I just to wait until Jamie is no longer being mind-controlled by the obvious enemy Stando? Just want to know, so I don't accidentally mess up Yun's plans.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Do our characters know about the "Damage a stand, you damage the stand user" rule yet? Because John has a plan that's definitely gonna make that apparent. But it's a plan he wouldn't do if he new

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Do our characters know about the "Damage a stand, you damage the stand user" rule yet? Because John has a plan that's definitely gonna make that apparent. But it's a plan he wouldn't do if he new
    I'm pretty sure that Jinny doesn't know, then again, I haven't quite figured out what type of damage Genesis would need to have happened in order for that damage to be felt by Jinny. I'd place Genesis's damage resistance high, but nothing is unbreakable ... except maybe diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So, do I get to be an active part of the battle/thread, or am I just to wait until Jamie is no longer being mind-controlled by the obvious enemy Stando? Just want to know, so I don't accidentally mess up Yun's plans.
    Go ahead and let loose for a bit. Mostly just wanted to set the tone that Jamie is currently not her self.