Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Character Jukebox

The rules are simple. Drawing upon the musical references built into your character, can you find a track that describes their current state of mind at this stage of the game?

Figured it could be an interesting way to illustrate where or characters are at right now, or for the bolder writers among us, foreshadow something coming down the line for them. I'll update the list as we go.
    Oooh, I'll take the bait.

End of Part I: Cat's in the Cradle

Vivian: Condescension - Tidelines

I think I'll add a bit of flavor though. The lyrics are of particular interest in this song. Given Suzie has interacted the most with Vivian, perhaps she'd be best equipped to parse them.

"Arbitrary counterfeit
    Your mirage is wearing thin
    Living with the paranoia-"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I'll try to post something tonight.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    OOC: Since we're at a crawl, I'm going to speed things up.
    ----

The first van was loaded, its occupants being Jinny, Boris, John, Miguel, Suzie, and Jamie; meanwhile, the second van would house Vivian, Sandra, and Lucy and the excess of luggage just to give everyone space. Somewhat pleased now that things were moving along, Hironobu gave them a small salute in farewell.

"Keep your eyes open and be safe out there," He said, "As annoying as some of you are, I would appreciate not losing any more of my family for the time being."

With that said and a gesture made, the drivers started up the vans and they began rolling away from the estate. As awkward as things had been, their journey had begun.
    Crossposting here with a little campaign housekeeping...also to bump this thread and its tasty information.

I'll join in and post something...as soon as I decide what to post. Might take a awhile.

Got another case of (temporary I hope) writers block. But I'll join in he discussion when I can.

Things are starting to heat up on both sides of this road trip.

Wait. Is that...?

Pretty sure Jinny bit off more than she could chew.

Extraordinary Member

I can't remember which Van John was in. I think it was Alpha?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    John was in the same van as Boris.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Alpha Van, maybe. Not sure. I know Yun posted the Van assignments somewhere.

Okay, here we go, for reference:

The first van was loaded, its occupants being Jinny, Boris, John, Miguel, Suzie, and Jamie; meanwhile, the second van would house Vivian, Sandra, and Lucy and the excess of luggage just to give everyone space. Somewhat pleased now that things were moving along, Hironobu gave them a small salute in farewell.

"Keep your eyes open and be safe out there," He said, "As annoying as some of you are, I would appreciate not losing any more of my family for the time being."

With that said and a gesture made, the drivers started up the vans and they began rolling away from the estate. As awkward as things had been, their journey had begun.
    Van Alpha: Jinny, Boris, John, Miguel, Suzie, and Jamie

Van Omega: Vivian, Sandra, and Lucy
    Last edited by Tami; 08-26-2021 at 05:27 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I hope John can get involved in this sticky battle. I think my stand is well suited to it

I hope John can get involved in this sticky battle. I think my stand is well suited to it
    Jinny can probably use some backup, or perhaps John can unstick Miguel, Boris, and Suzie. Either would be very helpful.

Apologies for the wait. AC died so working in 90+ degree weather only to come home to a house that's roughly the same temperature has left me pretty lethargic about everything that isn't not being hot.

I should be able to resume the game Tuesday or Wednesday, so here's hoping.

Apologies for the wait. AC died so working in 90+ degree weather only to come home to a house that's roughly the same temperature has left me pretty lethargic about everything that isn't not being hot.

I should be able to resume the game Tuesday or Wednesday, so here's hoping.
    Don't push yourself. I hope you can find a way to stay cool soon.