Default Lucy and her summons (Fairy Tail) vs Rin and Servant EMIYA (Nasuverse)

Setting/Location: Fuyuki City

Victory Conditions: Death of the opposing characters

Motivation: Motivated to kill

Equipment: All known equipment

Preparation Both have 1 week to prepare

Continuity/Canon: Composited for both teams

Rules: No ishtar rin and emiya is limited to his servant incarnation meaning no feats from shirou

Good match; I’d say a prep fight in Fuykui generally favors Rin. She’ll know the terrain better and should be able to lay traps effectively. Archer can do recon in spirit form allowing them to pick and choose their moments.

The biggest issues she’s got to get around are Lucy’s ridiculous durability and ability to copy her knowledge and magic with Gemini.

Unfortunately Lucy is pretty darn meta even without her Star dresses so a straight fight is generally not something Rin wants to try.

And I’m not up on 100 Year Quest so there may be some power up or Gemini copy I’m not aware of that makes things rough for Tohsaka.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Extraordinary Member

They're bloodlusted so I don't see why Lucy wouldn't just break one of her keys to summon the Celestial Spirit King and have him annihilate the place with some big swipes.

Fair point; 100 ft starting distance means the King can start carving up the locale and of all Heroic Spirits Archer is ill-equipped to protect his Master against that kind of force.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm wondering if Rule Breaker would undo/transfer any summoning contracts like they do Servants' Command Seals.

Also, I'm not sure that Lucy would be able to summon anything before Archer can launch a projectile or fifty 100 feet, especially with Rin also firing Gander as an additional distraction.

Yeah, Servants range from low end to high end bullet timing, while the fastest Fairy Tail people are low end at best. Pretty sure Lucy has no superspeed of any sorts to her name iirc, so I am not sure how she isn't blitzed into the ground.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Pre-timeskip Taurus (who is an absolute joke from the beginning of FT) does things like cross a room after a bunch of magic shotgun pellets are fired and chop them all out of the air so they don’t hit the hostage they were fired at. (FT Chapter 130)

I wouldn’t call that low-end BT.