Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Is that all this character has amounted to?

so Warpath went from X-force to working with children. I don't get it unless he died an was deaged though i believe either way he should be pretty young but new mutants young? his path before this makes that hard to believe but i can wank in my mind that he had to grow up too fast or was brought back. I guess only time will tell how believable. But i look forward to it. I like this team much better than the last and while i don't mind glob herman the candle man just didnt fit the book.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

James is the same age as Dani and Sam, give or take a year. Karma is older than Rogue, Colossus, Rachel, and Kitty. The NM's are only the 'junior' team because they started later. I think even Cypher, Rahne, Roberto, and Magik(post Limbo) are all older than Kitty, and she's on the QC. NM's is more the 'B' team, rather than "X-babies".
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    Is that all this character has amounted to?
    The character is what a year and half old. We dont know much about him yet. perhaps that will change.

Warpath was literally a member of the original Hellions, the rivals to the New Mutants. Ofc he's their age

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Warpath was literally a member of the original Hellions, the rivals to the New Mutants. Ofc he's their age
    He was a member of original Hellions and not literally. He later joined New Mutants in issue 99 before the series morphed into X-Force so he's in their generation for sure.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    so Warpath went from X-force to working with children. I don't get it unless he died an was deaged though i believe either way he should be pretty young but new mutants young? his path before this makes that hard to believe but i can wank in my mind that he had to grow up too fast or was brought back. I guess only time will tell how believable. But i look forward to it. I like this team much better than the last and while i don't mind glob herman the candle man just didnt fit the book.
    See my reply above.

I need my Icarus and Dust interaction!

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    We need to see the OG Hellion's reactions to him in a NM suit!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Mighty Member

Wolfsbane was also on X-force with Warpath. The original New Mutants and the original Hellions were all around the same ages. Karma is the oldest out of all of them. I wonder if we will see her brother and sister. Are they even still a thing?

Warpath is James Proudstar, not his brother original Thunderbird John Proudstar.

nmhellions.jpg
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I'm probably repeating myself, but I really want to know if they fixed Jetstream's issues with his power making him burn alive, or if they had to turn him into a cyborg again.
    I hope Elixir did some tinkering to make him able to withsand his plasma.
    It would be nice if he grew able to generate an offensive, destructive plasma shield when he's blastin', in opposition to Sam's protective explosive shield. Otherwise he will always be a lesser Cannonball.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    We need to see the OG Hellion's reactions to him in a NM suit!
    I don't think he's ever worn The New Mutants OG Yellow & Black
    Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I'm probably repeating myself, but I really want to know if they fixed Jetstream's issues with his power making him burn alive, or if they had to turn him into a cyborg again.
    I hope Elixir did some tinkering to make him able to withsand his plasma.
    It would be nice if he grew able to generate an offensive, destructive plasma shield when he's blastin', in opposition to Sam's protective explosive shield. Otherwise he will always be a lesser Cannonball.
    Duuuude all this and so much more!!! Woulda been cool if the added in a lil offensive capabilities along with the cyborg bit but never did :/ so I'm all about it being discovered his cybernetics actually interfered with his mutant powers and hindered the development of more beneficial powerset
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

My main question is what is Exodus going to say or do when he hears Doug now has an Arraki wife ,after their last conversation...