Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Just putting it out there...using the proportional flight speed of a Horsefly, Vixen flew over Mach 2 to catch and overtake Impala.

20210112_222113.jpg

Giving her height, she could reach over Mach 5.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 01-12-2021 at 09:47 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Anyone know what the release schedule for these are going to be? Monthly? Weekly? Bi-weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Anyone know what the release schedule for these are going to be? Monthly? Weekly? Bi-weekly?
    Not sure but the next one is due this coming Friday.

Just read the chapter 2 of this story and it was great !

Totally didn't expect the Vixen story to continue this way. The "interlude" in the beginning of todays chapter was cool. Thorne really makes it feel like two Issues instead of parts/chapters. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Printed seems to be monthly, digital is weekly.

Another Great issue! With the trip to Kenya hopefully Flint and some more of the Global Guardians will make appearances next issue. I so want a Vixen as well as Global Guardians ongoing series!

the cropping is less distracting (still a little distracting tho) , but otherwise, I really like this story. I kinda wish DC had the faith in Vixen and the Global Guardians to have given them a proper maxi/limited series or an ongoing to really unpack some of these ideas and characters more. there feels like a lot of mythology that could be explored here. aside from the distracting cropping, this was a pretty great opening story to the kick-off Truth & Justice; I'm gonna be disappointed when they go to Superman in a couple weeks.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 01-15-2021 at 05:53 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I really liked this new issue. It was interesting to get a glimpse of Mist's previous team (which I'm assuming is an ancient incarnation of the Global Guardians).
    I like how even though there are many other elements in the story, Vixen is still clearly the lead.
    Was she ever established as Anansi's granddaughter, thought? I'm not sure she needed that.
    But all in all I'm very happy with this series.

My biggest complaint continues to be the format. This time I tried reading it on my phone since I thought maybe these Digital First books are supposed to be read in smaller devices, but it was actually worse than reading in my iPad. I have no idea what DC is thinking by continuing to crop their digital originals this way. A true disservice to the book's content.
    This series needs a proper format and a lot more marketing. Vixen deserves a book.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Was she ever established as Anansi's granddaughter, though?

More like great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great granddaughter.

And, no, this hasn't been revealed until now.

Glad you liked it!

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I really dug this whole story arc. The revamped Global Guardians are an interesting collection of characters. I hope sales justify another more stories with them, particularly with Vixen as their leader.

Does anyone know how this did? It sure seems like those who did read it enjoyed it, so critically it was well received.

I thought it was a good arc. I wouldn't mind reading a potential "Vixen and the Global Guardians" book.

I would love to see this book go more into a Stormwatch kind of area.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Just finished chapter 3, If this were to be a monthly, I would be in! Loved the new Impala and Olympian, and all for Vixen leading the team.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I thought it was a good arc. I wouldn't mind reading a potential "Vixen and the Global Guardians" book.
    This right here. I'm up for a mini with them.

I finally got around to reading the third part of it. It was pretty good I think the Global Guardians stole the show a little bit but it was a good thing. Now I don't think think Vixen presence alone is to make a global guardians book a success but this book did such a good reinventing old characters I think it would only need like one other character with name recognition to draw other people in.