Default Dc comics Black history month 2021

Whats being done this year?
    Whose being celebrated this month?
    Vixen, Black Lightning, Mr terrific, Cyborg

A spotlight on the new and old black heroes like they did last year would be cool.

We're supposed to be getting the Milestone reboot this month but there's been hardly any news on it.

BANNED

John Stewart leads the Future State GL title and has a story in the romance anthology

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    John Stewart leads the Future State GL title and has a story in the romance anthology
    That's nice
    Last year it seemed like DC was kinda lacking with content apart from tweets

Vixen just had a 3 issue story arc in Truth & Justice. I think it's digital-only, but it was a good read with a handful of other underutilized characters pop up as well. I strongly recommend it. However, I think those issues were out before February.

"The Other History of the DC Universe" by Joh Ridley has been getting some good buzz. Unfortunately, issue #1 was released in November, issue #2 last week and issue #3 is due out in March

Other comics
    :
    Far Sector (I haven't picked it up yet, but the art looks amazing)
    Future State: The Next Batman (it's the new guy) so far so good, I think. I haven't read the latest issue yet.
    I think there's a new Wonder Woman comic too.
    There's also a Nubia comic due out sometime soon

unlike Marvel, I don't think they're doing anything special outside of promoting some older comics, but DC does have a handful of current comics featuring Black leads.
    The J-man