Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    hell, they JUST kicked off a Man-Bat limited, anything is possible. best thing we can do is spread the word as fans, get people talking and hopefully DC starts listening.
    Man-Bat? Ok I don't want to here anymore complaining about "Who asked for this?!?!" when it comes to diverse characters anymore. Man-Bat and Crime Syndicate, I can't believe this.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    If Global Guardians needs a Batman figure for sales, I rather one of the international Batmen pop up. Like El Gaucho, Nightrunner etc.

Even the Batman of China .
    You mean the Bat-Man. LOL.

Anyway, a question I have is: Who owns the trademark and name of Global Guardians? If I remember correctly there was a series some years agofrom the Invincible unvierse with a similar name than had to change for a problem of rights. Does DC own the name or it is the owner another entity?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    You mean the Bat-Man. LOL.

Anyway, a question I have is: Who owns the trademark and name of Global Guardians? If I remember correctly there was a series some years agofrom the Invincible unvierse with a similar name than had to change for a problem of rights. Does DC own the name or it is the owner another entity?
    DC. That series was renamed Guarding the Globe if I remember correctly.

If Global Guardians needs a Batman figure for sales, I rather one of the international Batmen pop up. Like El Gaucho, Nightrunner etc.

Even the Batman of China .
    Was they a Batman of China? China had Black Bat (Cassandra Cain) and Night-Dragon there was the Batman of Japan/Mister Unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Was they a Batman of China? China had Black Bat (Cassandra Cain) and Night-Dragon there was the Batman of Japan/Mister Unknown.
    In the Superman of China series, Kenan worked with a bat-themed hero named the Bat-man of China .

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Wang_Baixi_(Prime_Earth)

I need to read more about Olympian and Impala. That was a nice little story that left you wanting more. I enjoyed everyone in that team-up.

Exploring non-Greek pantheons and deities is always refreshing. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Greek mythology as much as the next person, but you see those stories more often than the others. It usually goes Greek than Egyptian, then maybe Norse.

If they ever put Vixen in a movie, I'm there. Strong, smart, sexy, confident, versatile. She's the total package.
    The J-man

In the Superman of China series, Kenan worked with a bat-themed hero named the Bat-man of China .

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Wang_Baixi_(Prime_Earth)
    Your right for some reason i completely forgot about him!