Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Wow....that's a nice looking trio. Except I wonder what are those accessories with Quicksilver? Is he due to return to the MCU with a new arm??

Why are there so few women? The whole "little boys don't want to buy female action figures" doesn't really apply anymore, right? These are for adult collectors?

I want an Agatha Harkness, dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Why are there so few women? The whole "little boys don't want to buy female action figures" doesn't really apply anymore, right? These are for adult collectors?

I want an Agatha Harkness, dammit.
    I have her Funko Pop figure on order from my LCS

There were some really good Wanda action figures done as tie ins for Wandavision

There was recently a Hela, Polaris, Angela, retro Storm, Shuri, Domino, Gwenpool, Songbird, a Dora Milaje, Wasp, Jane Foster Thor, Squirrel Girl (on scooter) , Sif paired with Thor (coming out soon IIRC), Boom Boom, Black Widow with motorcycle, She Hulk (the grey versio), etc. I wish someone would do a John Byrne retro She Hulk. The stock in stores around me is spotty so try some online stores, especially for older figures. They tend to order in bulk.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-04-2021 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Wow....that's a nice looking trio. Except I wonder what are those accessories with Quicksilver? Is he due to return to the MCU with a new arm??
    They're bits of Ultron drones. The figure is based on his AoU appearance, and the line itself is celebrating the Infinity Saga. We're getting warrior Thor with braided beard from Endgame, Odin from the initial Thor film, and Stane from Iron Man, among others.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    They're bits of Ultron drones. The figure is based on his AoU appearance, and the line itself is celebrating the Infinity Saga. We're getting warrior Thor with braided beard from Endgame, Odin from the initial Thor film, and Stane from Iron Man, among others.
    Okay, now that makes sense. Is this part of a build a figure set?

Astonishing Member

Well, if they can make Hercules in such daring attire, she should finally be able to get Moondragon in her green bikini and cape!

Last edited by Holt; 05-27-2021 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Bunch of new ones today.

I've been waiting years for Marvel Legends to do the Modular armor. The only way to get it back in the day was a 2 pack with The Mandarin. I'm definitely going to buy this one coming out for my collection.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-28-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Today's new announcements.

I wonder if they will ever come out with a Marvel Legends Doom 2099. After Spider-Man 2099 it was one of the most popular of the 2099 line.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

That Mark III is beautiful! I'll definitely be adding that to the collection as well. Is it stated when this figures are supposed to drop?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Marvel Legends figures that I really wish they would make are: Exodus, Toad, Deathbird, the High Evolutionary, Mastermind, Justice, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) and an Krakoan Gateway BAF.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 06-01-2021 at 01:22 AM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

That Tigra looks great, I am hoping the She-hulk tv show leads to us getting my most wanted figure of Titania.