Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Scarlet Witch from WandaVision.

Last edited by Holt; 03-29-2021 at 10:47 AM.

New John Walker Captain America.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Wow... that the face on that figure looks almost exactly like the actor on the show. But that new Scarlet Witch is going to be the one I will be looking for.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    New John Walker Captain America.

I am so disappointed this is a Wal-Mart exclusive in the US. Hopefully I still manage to get one. I wonder where the FatWS Falcon figure will be exclusive to? (Considering the leaks about the content of the FatWS wave regarding both Walker and Sam's figures in the mainstream releases.)

I'm hoping for some list reveals for upcoming sets in 2021, I really hope that there is an HOX #2 set which features Exodus and an Krakoan Gateway BAF.
    As for the retro X-Men line I really hope Toad is in the set, Mastermind would also be good.
    Others on my wish list are the High Evolutionary, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), She Hulk (current Avengers version), Deathbird and Justice.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 04-10-2021 at 03:33 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Bunch of new ones today.

Finally, a really well done Ultron. I got a free gold Ultron from my annual Marvel Unlimited Gift Box but I'd rather have this one

He's in the back row in this photo from a while back. Except for the Infamous Iron Man, the other figures I got from my Marvel Unlimited subscription.

Incredible Member

Nice to see Ursa Major as a build a Figure! Darkstar, Guardsman, and Ultron all look great. That Stealth Iron-Man is looking good too. My wallet is going to be empty!

Astonishing Member

Darkstar appears to be missing the vertical stripes that run down both sides of her body -- with the same detail on the arms. Other than that, I love the sculpt! And I agree that classic Ultron is long overdue, but very welcome!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Darkstar appears to be missing the vertical stripes that run down both sides of her body -- with the same detail on the arms. Other than that, I love the sculpt! And I agree that classic Ultron is long overdue, but very welcome!
    Always disappointing when Hasbro cuts corners on specific character and costume details, like the design team manager waved a hand in the air when the figure was 85% complete and yelled "close enough! no one will care, I know for damn sure I don't!" Of course it could be they did a computer mock up and the lines looked awkward when the figure is posed, or they dertermined Darkstar will likely be this seies' peg-warmer and decided to save themselves the cost per unit of the additional paint and buy everyone in the office a can of Coke.

The Marvel website just revealed some "Must Haves" related to Falcon & Winter Soldier. The Marvel Legends Baron Zemo is coming out soon and it looks amazing. The features are spot on of the actor playing the role

More reveals the past two weeks.

Last edited by Holt; 05-03-2021 at 12:23 PM.