Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Recent assortments.

And exclusives.

Definitley picking up The Orb and safari-jacket Wonder Man!

I keep waiting/hoping for Jack of Hearts. This last year we got both Frog-Man and Razorback, so I have to think Jack is at least on somebody's radar.

Astonishing Member

Exclusive to who?! I love that we're getting more 70s designs this year -- including three characters designed by Dave Cockrum!

Out of the ones pictured above Molecule Man, Wonder Man, Monet, Chamber and MCU Kang are must buys for me.

90s animated Kraven

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

The only ones I would be interested in getting are Ultron and Molecule Man.

Astonishing Member

So I see more movie versions of GOTG are coming out -- and will include an Adam Warlock. https://www.cbr.com/guardians-galaxy...ock-cosmo-baf/

I can't believe as deep as Marvel Legends has been, that we still don't have a CLASSIC Adam Warlock figure from his cosmic Jim Starlin series! If not now, when?! Though not a well-known as Adam, a comic book Mantis is also overdue.

Mighty Member

Getting Kang.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    So I see more movie versions of GOTG are coming out -- and will include an Adam Warlock. https://www.cbr.com/guardians-galaxy...ock-cosmo-baf/

I can't believe as deep as Marvel Legends has been, that we still don't have a CLASSIC Adam Warlock figure from his cosmic Jim Starlin series! If not now, when?! Though not a well-known as Adam, a comic book Mantis is also overdue.
    As well as the rest of the Original Guardians of the Galaxy!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post

There was zero chance the Warlock in that wave wasn’t gonna be the movie version, but they may do a comic version as a store exclusive or something. They did a classic Star-Lord for Walmart.
    Last edited by Holt; 02-23-2023 at 07:02 PM.

Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3 wave and classic Power Man Luke Cage.

Incredible Member

[QUOTE=Holt;6374494]Recent assortments.

[/QUOTE
    Love that Fang costume! One of my favorite looks for Wolverine from back in the day. I was hoping it would come with alternate Wolverine head but the figure looks like it's a little too tall to be Logan.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Definitley picking up The Orb and safari-jacket Wonder Man!

I keep waiting/hoping for Jack of Hearts. This last year we got both Frog-Man and Razorback, so I have to think Jack is at least on somebody's radar.
    Yeah, JOH is one of my main wants, in addition to Stingray. Both would make great looking figures!

That M and Chamber would be an instant buy if we were ever going to get the rest of Generation X. Same reason I didn't buy the Nico one since I knew we'd never get the rest of the Runaways.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans