Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How has the book become my favorite X-Book.

Gotta rethink life now.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    How has the book become my favorite X-Book.
    Gotta rethink life now.
    Nah. This is just how things are now. The New Normal. Best to just accept it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Nah. This is just how things are now. The New Normal. Best to just accept it.
    Ha, I guess your right.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

The book has consistently great art, comedic yet dark plots and character interaction, and is just plain fun! It deserves to be at the top of this crop. I just hope S.W.⨂.R.D. will be this good or even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    If they all due there can be resurrected with no problem on Krakoa. They lucked out!
    Knowing Sinister he probably has them cloned, just to cover his tracks, he'll come back with Manuel ,make everyone content and then go pull out his stash of cloned Hellions like nothing happened

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Knowing Sinister he probably has them cloned, just to cover his tracks, he'll come back with Manuel ,make everyone content and then go pull out his stash of cloned Hellions like nothing happened
    Considering the tombstone cover and how the story after that involves them having to fix Orphan Maker's suit, i half expect them to have miraculously survived (except for their Sinister and Empath), showing up even more roughed up but alive. With Sinister quickly dissolving their clone bodies he creates throughout the issue while being all fake mourning.