is a real shame. I mean this whole lawsuit with the Sun writing an article about him being a wife beater. So, the judge says it's substantially true and now WB lets him go? This is in regards to his personal life, not his work ethic on the movie. If he'd had bad behavior on the set and was warned multiple times, i'd get it. I loved when he was cast as Gindlewald and was really looking forward to him playing this out over the 5 movies. I guess he gets the last laugh with getting paid, but I'm sure he'd have rather finished the movies. And now, they're going to go with another actor which'll probably suck. I guess they should have stuck with Colin Farrell. But, really this doesn't make sense. Sean Connery gave an interview in 1987 where he made some comments about how in certain situations there's justification to hit a woman (which btw, I don't agree with). But that didn't make Brian De Palma want to completely reshoot The Untouchables or hurt his Oscar chances. Sean Penn when he was married to Madonna had incidences with the paparazzi, but again, didn't hurt his career. Again this whole thing was about his personal life not bad behavior on the set. Johnny should be reinstated back into the role.