Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

I read all of the 12 labors -- the first with Superman. My favorite was the Black Canary issue. The Batman issue with its faux Disneyworld story was a little crazy. Even Phantom Stranger put in an appearance -- as he was voted into the JLA, but never officially accepted. I really don't recall much about the Green Arrow issue, but he was always one of my favorite JLA members.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I read all of the 12 labors -- the first with Superman. My favorite was the Black Canary issue. The Batman issue with its faux Disneyworld story was a little crazy. Even Phantom Stranger put in an appearance -- as he was voted into the JLA, but never officially accepted. I really don't recall much about the Green Arrow issue, but he was always one of my favorite JLA members.
    The Green Arrow ish was good for having a Mike Grell cover and, being a Giant, it included two reprints (from 1942 and 1958). The 12 Labours story was by the always good Elliot S! Maggin and the pencils were by Justice League hero Dick Dillin--though sadly the inks were by the notorious Vin Colletta. The story is probably most important for featuring the return of the Duke of Deception.