Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    So a smaller third volume with Ollie, even if its not titled LongBow Hunters, would take us up to issue #100 and Connor takes over the mantle/hood at #101, right?
    Surely there are some other Ollie-centric issues in other title out there to have an Omni covering #81-100.
    Not sure DC will see a market for another GA omnibus, but I wouldn't hate it.

I just looked at DCU Guide and there are 5-6 non-GA chronological appearances of Oliver Queen in that time range (and the Zero issue). I'd bet 81-90 get orphaned or maybe get a tpb only, then they'd do all of 0, 91-137, 1,000,000 as a single Connor Hawke omni or series of fat tpbs.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

I would like a ~500-pages Black Knight Omnibus with the major series or titles:

- Black Knight #1-5 (1955)
    - Black Knight #1-4 (1990)
    - Black Knight: Exodus #1 (1996)
    - Mystic Aracana: Black Knight #1 (2007)
    - Black Knight #1-4 (2009)
    - Black Knight #1 (2010)
    - Black Knight: The Fall of Dane Whitman #1-5 (2016)

I'm leaving out the new Black Knight: Curse of The Ebony Blade series as it will be collected in its own TPB. Black Knight: The Fall of Dane Whitman also has its TPB, but since it's a little older, they could probably include it.
    Last edited by Morsoth; 03-27-2021 at 08:12 AM.

Incredible Member

Mark Evanier and Dan Speigle’s. CROSSFIRE series from Eclipse.

Not only a different type of super hero series the text pages Mark wrote for each issue were a fun read.

Quote Originally Posted by Morsoth View Post
    I would like a ~500-pages Black Knight Omnibus with the major series or titles:

- Black Knight #1-5 (1955)
    - Black Knight #1-4 (1990)
    - Black Knight: Exodus #1 (1996)
    - Mystic Aracana: Black Knight #1 (2007)
    - Black Knight #1-4 (2009)
    - Black Knight #1 (2010)
    - Black Knight: The Fall of Dane Whitman #1-5 (2016)

I'm leaving out the new Black Knight: Curse of The Ebony Blade series as it will be collected in its own TPB. Black Knight: The Fall of Dane Whitman also has its TPB, but since it's a little older, they could probably include it.
    Bring it on!
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

I am starting to have my doubts that we will ever see a Superpro trade
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Blue Beetle by Len Wein and Paris Cullins
    Captain Atom by Cary Bates and Pat Broderick
    Mazing Man
    All-Star Squadron
    The yet to be reprinted issues of Sandman Mystery Theater, Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Ostrander's Spectre and Martian Manhunter, David's Aquaman and Supergirl, Kesel's Superboy and any other series DC started publishing then forgot about

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    Blue Beetle by Len Wein and Paris Cullins
    Captain Atom by Cary Bates and Pat Broderick
    Mazing Man
    All-Star Squadron
    The yet to be reprinted issues of Sandman Mystery Theater, Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Ostrander's Spectre and Martian Manhunter, David's Aquaman and Supergirl, Kesel's Superboy and any other series DC started publishing then forgot about
    They did collect the start of the All-Star Squadron in a Showcase Presents volume. But just the one. I think it is the first 17 or 18 issues or something. I was lucky enough to get my copy signed by Roy Thomas at a convention.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    They did collect the start of the All-Star Squadron in a Showcase Presents volume. But just the one. I think it is the first 17 or 18 issues or something. I was lucky enough to get my copy signed by Roy Thomas at a convention.
    That's awesome. I'd love to get my All-Star Squadron issue 1 signed by Roy
    I remember the Showcase volume. I believe it went up to the trail of Robotman. I didn't buy it because I still have my original issues but I'd love 3-4 volumes in colour along the lines of the Booster Gold or Batman and the Outsiders collections.

Speaking of which, I'd love DC to print the non-Batman issues of Adventures of the Outsiders and the 1986 Baxter series.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    That's awesome. I'd love to get my All-Star Squadron issue 1 signed by Roy
    I remember the Showcase volume. I believe it went up to the trail of Robotman. I didn't buy it because I still have my original issues but I'd love 3-4 volumes in colour along the lines of the Booster Gold or Batman and the Outsiders collections.
    I bought the rest of the series in the single issue format and have one of the last few issues signed by the artist Arvell Jones. But yes, I would LOVE to have the series collected in a complete series of trades.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.