Incredible Member

Default Batman Streets of Gotham #15 question

Hi all, I was recently re-reading my TPB's of Streets of Gotham and noticed that issue 15 was not collected.

After checking the Comics.Org page https://www.comics.org/issue/772015/? the story in it is called Two-Face: Part Two, The Long Way Down

Was this issue ever collected anywhere else?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Hi all, I was recently re-reading my TPB's of Streets of Gotham and noticed that issue 15 was not collected.

After checking the Comics.Org page https://www.comics.org/issue/772015/? the story in it is called Two-Face: Part Two, The Long Way Down

Was this issue ever collected anywhere else?
    No unfortunately it was not, it was a fill in issue and most fill ins never get collected unless it is part of a anthology

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    No unfortunately it was not, it was a fill in issue and most fill ins never get collected unless it is part of a anthology
    Also it wasn't a good read. Like the Manhunter or Huntress vs ManBat issues but even less entertaining

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Also it wasn't a good read. Like the Manhunter or Huntress vs ManBat issues but even less entertaining
    Thanks for confirming, was this issue preceded by another story (as its called Part II) or is that just a Two-Face based title? Also was the story ever picked up anywhere else?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Thanks for confirming, was this issue preceded by another story (as its called Part II) or is that just a Two-Face based title? Also was the story ever picked up anywhere else?
    So in the singles issues of Streets of Gotham it was a back up story along with the Manhunter story. So every issue you had like a 3-4 page snippet of the Two-Face story which concluded in issue 15