Incredible Member

Default Asura vs Bills (DBZ)

The God of War

vs

The God of Destruction

Fight takes place on the moon. Last one standing wins.

This goes just like Goku vs Asura.

Bills can beat the weaker versions, but he has nothing on the strongest.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Bills can beat the weaker versions, but he has nothing on the strongest.
    If by going with presented feats yea. I'd say Bills is faster, but Asura is a casual star buster in both striking power and in ranged energy attacks(or w/e those things he shoots are made of, they do seem to look like energy balls though) and I'd even go as far to say he is a Solar System buster. IF Bills is also SS buster however then I could see him taking it due to speed and energy attacks. But that is going off of speculation(I'd say he probably could at least bust a SS but on here that doesn't fly).

From showings; Bills might be faster, bust Asura can take as much as he can dish out so it be only a matter of time before he hits Bills. And he'd only need a couple hits to really wreck Bills' shit. And a few more to kill him.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    If by going with presented feats yea. I'd say Bills is faster, but Asura is a casual star buster in both striking power and in ranged energy attacks(or w/e those things he shoots are made of, they do seem to look like energy balls though) and I'd even go as far to say he is a Solar System buster. IF Bills is also SS buster however then I could see him taking it due to speed and energy attacks. But that is going off of speculation(I'd say he probably could at least bust a SS but on here that doesn't fly).

From showings; Bills might be faster, bust Asura can take as much as he can dish out so it be only a matter of time before he hits Bills. And he'd only need a couple hits to really wreck Bills' shit. And a few more to kill him.
    Bill's should be able to just comparatively when you consider that Frieza could bust a planet, and he's well above him. And Kid Buu casually did it like it was nothing. And Bill's is so many degree's above both of them that it isn't funny. But there's the bit of doubt that he might be a degree too low. I mean realistically, yeah he probably can. But it's not certain.

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    Bill's should be able to just comparatively when you consider that Frieza could bust a planet, and he's well above him. And Kid Buu casually did it like it was nothing. And Bill's is so many degree's above both of them that it isn't funny. But there's the bit of doubt that he might be a degree too low. I mean realistically, yeah he probably can. But it's not certain.
    Busting a planet is nothing compared to busting a SS. The Sun itself could hold around 1.3 million earths in it. And it only takes up 1/50th of the space in our SS.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Busting a planet is nothing compared to busting a SS. The Sun itself could hold around 1.3 million earths in it. And it only takes up 1/50th of the space in our SS.
    Still when you factor in that Vegeta claimed to, and probably could have busted Earth, in albeit a very messy fashion over some time, and Frieza was known to bust planets across the galaxy (he busted planet Vegeta effortlessly in his first form). By the time you get to Bills you are so many magnitudes beyond that, it's very likely that Bills can get it done. Not certain. But I don't think anybody would believe a million Frieza's give their best attack could out power bills. Bill's one shotted a SS3 that could have farted on Frieza or Vegeta (in the Saiyan saga) and killed him several times over.

It's just not really Rumble's standard of proof.

Still when you factor in that Vegeta claimed to, and probably could have busted Earth, in albeit a very messy fashion over some time, and Frieza was known to bust planets across the galaxy (he busted planet Vegeta effortlessly in his first form). By the time you get to Bills you are so many magnitudes beyond that, it's very likely that Bills can get it done. Not certain. But I don't think anybody would believe a million Frieza's give their best attack could out power bills. Bill's one shotted a SS3 that could have farted on Frieza or Vegeta (in the Saiyan saga) and killed him several times over.

It's just not really Rumble's standard of proof.
    Oh I believe that Bills could possibly bust a SS. Hell I'd even put SP Cell at least near Star busting. But a lot assumptions would have to be taken into consideration, and that many assumptions just don't fly here on Rumbles.

For example; Frieza, in a manga that AT directed, busted planet Vegeta with just a normal ki ball. That was many years ago in his first form and said planet had 10x Earths gravity, meaning it had around 5-10X Earths total mass depending on it's size and density. From there we could assume(that word is key here, remember that while reading this) that throughout the years up till Namek; his 100% final form might have a max output that could quite possibly take out something that is 50x greater in scale than busting planet Vegeta. Then, during the years that the Z fighters trained for the androids we could assume that at least SSJ Vegeta or Super Namek Piccolo could quite possibly have a max output that could take something out on a scale that is 50X greater than what Frieza might be able to do. Then there is the training for the Cell games, from which we could quite possibly assume that MSSJ Goku might have an output that is at around 20x greater than what a Super Namek might be able to do.

Then there is SSJ2 kid Gohan and SP Cell, at which point one could assume that the latter 2 could have 2x greater output than what MSSJ Goku might be capable of putting out. With all that you're pretty damn close to star busting. The difficulty of doing so ranges from the characters at the end of the Cell saga to the end of the Buu saga. With Bills being so above anything from Z, one could once again assumethat he could bust a SS.

With all that said; you can see why none of that would fly on here. There are so many assumptions in that speculation that there is noway in hell it could ever fly on here. Hell many would argue against it even outside of this site and you couldn't really blame them for doing so either.
    Last edited by Cody; 08-18-2014 at 12:17 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

BANNED

Bill's should be able to just comparatively when you consider that Frieza could bust a planet, and he's well above him.
    This logic is not accurate. Bills is well above Frieza, but not to the point where his fire power has surpassed Frieza's by many billions of times over.

And Kid Buu casually did it like it was nothing.
    I'd be curious to see any clip of Kidd Buu casually destroying a solar system in a single shot. Keep in mind I am not asking if someone merely said "he destroyed a solar system" or anything of that nature. I've heard everything from "Kid Buu destroyed a solar system" to "Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy" but I haven't really ever watched anything to confirm this.

And Bill's is so many degree's above both of them that it isn't funny. But there's the bit of doubt that he might be a degree too low. I mean realistically, yeah he probably can. But it's not certain.
    For me the fact that they aren't on that level is the more realistic of the two. The overall damage they do when it comes to bigger and bigger explosions..there just comes a point where going "this explosion did not hurt this person, but gee maybe if I spread the explosion out over an even larger area that might somehow do it!" sounds silly. It would be an unrealistic jump in power for me. Going from moon busting to planet busting isn't a vastly huge leap. But going from planet busting to solar system busting is a massive massive leap.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    The overall damage they do when it comes to bigger and bigger explosions..there just comes a point where going "this explosion did not hurt this person, but gee maybe if I spread the explosion out over an even larger area that might somehow do it!" sounds silly. It would be an unrealistic jump in power for me. Going from moon busting to planet busting isn't a vastly huge leap. But going from planet busting to solar system busting is a massive massive leap.
    Just weighting on this part, but it is a humongous leap.

Utterly, monstrously humongous leap.

The sun doesn't put that much power.
    Last edited by Hazard; 08-18-2014 at 03:08 PM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile