Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Like zombies, vampires are undead, right? So they can't turn into zombies if they are bitten by a zombie, can they?

The undead are beings in mythology, legend, or fiction that are deceased but behave as if they were alive.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undead

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Like zombies, vampires are undead, right? So they can't turn into zombies if they are bitten by a zombie, can they?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undead
    Eh, I think you get to decide what's the cause, like the exact nature, of your particular virus, per the particular story that you're telling. Because, like -- I think some fictions have it that vampires and werewolves can't infect each other, and are like natural enemies, where in some, you could be a werewolf who becomes a vampire too, or vice-versa.

For the zombie question ... you know, some stuff, like The Walking Dead, has it where it's not anything mystical at all, and just somehow is a weird science thing. But then, since Marvel has a magical zombie in Simon Garth, I guess Marvel zombies are mystical, not scientific?

None of which answers your question, I guess? I dunno -- if it were me, I guess I would say sure, a vampire can still be zombie-fied. Just a harder to kill zombie, now? You have to get the brain, plus the heart with a wooden stake? But, that's me thinking of it like a virus kind of thing ... you know, just because you have the flu already, doesn't mean you can't get the measles, kind of thing?
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    Eh, I think you get to decide what's the cause, like the exact nature, of your particular virus, per the particular story that you're telling. Because, like -- I think some fictions have it that vampires and werewolves can't infect each other, and are like natural enemies, where in some, you could be a werewolf who becomes a vampire too, or vice-versa.

For the zombie question ... you know, some stuff, like The Walking Dead, has it where it's not anything mystical at all, and just somehow is a weird science thing. But then, since Marvel has a magical zombie in Simon Garth, I guess Marvel zombies are mystical, not scientific?

None of which answers your question, I guess? I dunno -- if it were me, I guess I would say sure, a vampire can still be zombie-fied. Just a harder to kill zombie, now? You have to get the brain, plus the heart with a wooden stake? But, that's me thinking of it like a virus kind of thing ... you know, just because you have the flu already, doesn't mean you can't get the measles, kind of thing?
    So maybe the vampires can or can't be infected with zombie virus? But what about vice versa? Can a zombie become a vampire if it was bitten by a vampire? The answer likely is NO. The vampires suck blood. But the zombies are living corpses...no wait i think the term "animated corpse" is more accurate since zombies aren't alive in a technical sense. Even if zombies have blood, as corpses, they must be dead, cold and rotten. So zombies can't turn into vampires if they are bitten by a vampire.

What about ghouls? Ghouls are basically zombies but not flesh-eating zombies. The difference is that ghouls eat dead and rotting flesh. So ghouls pose a greater threat to zombies than humans who are trying to stay alive and avoid infection.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ghoul

according to Merriam Webster, ghoul is a legendary evil being that robs graves and feeds on corpses
    Last edited by Zauriel; 11-20-2020 at 08:35 PM.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Depends on what you mean by Zombie virus. Very little escapes the Marvel Zombies disease. The Aquarian was able to purge his body with meditation. Iron Fist's chi power purged this virus too. Man-Thing, from his connection to Earth's biosphere, was immune. Energy beings (like Watchers) were immune. IIRC, the disease was eventually cured (Morbius helped).

Other zombie viruses should not affect any dead or non-fleshie bodies.

And of course, not all zombies are the result of viruses.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 11-24-2020 at 03:51 PM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Can Doorman from GLA be immune to zombification of this kind?

Silver Surfer and Galactus were digested, but they should be immune to that. I wonder what a zombified version of the devourer of planets would be like.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Mr Fantastic...don’t see how any one could bite into his skin.

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Mr Fantastic...don’t see how any one could bite into his skin.
    They did in the marvel Zombies book.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Lol...the number of times I guess wrong. I should read more comics...

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Lol...the number of times I guess wrong. I should read more comics...
    I dont see how they were able to do it. Because I was right with you.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

What about Klaw from Marvel Comics? He's basically made of sound?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Marvel Zombies has shown that maybe barring androids, almost all other characters are fair game to a zombie virus.