Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254
Results 3,796 to 3,809 of 3809

Layla appeared in recent Future Imperfect mini by PAD that was part of Secret Wars and has nothing to do with X-Factor series.

Madrox is in forever limbo(

BANNED

Ugghh. Holy Cliffhanger Batman!

Just finished All New X-F #20 and it just ends without resolution. . . . where to now for the rest of the story?

Spidey 2099 would be my first guess but its not a book I've ever read and there are definitely other things I'd rather get to unless it does wrap up the story. And if it concludes do I need to know something about Hulk given the one panel Hulk image? I've rarely read Hulk over the years and I know the Hulk image was from Future Imperfect or some such but beyond recognizing it from covers I've seen I know nothing of it.

Having now finished up everything Peter David ever did on X-Factor I have to say he is amazing at writing interpersonal team dynamics. While his background villains were often forgettable as were their machinations, its the interpersonal stuff that kept me glued to my Ipad for the last week. It makes me wonder what he'd do if he was ever given the reins of a flagship title like Uncanny X-men or Avengers. Maybe offbeat quirky characters are all he can do or maybe he'd take the flagship teams to new heights. Either way I'm impressed and this comes from someone who once got into a pissing match with him right here on CBR over a crossover he did with X-Factor and She Hulk. I hate forced crossovers and I got pissy over it in a post never suspecting he might read it. Then he jumped in (back when he used to post here) and got pissy with me and I quit reading the book over it at that point. While I'm sure he'll never read my apology I fully admit I overreacted to the crossover and I state emphatically he is one hell of a writer and I want to read more of his X-stuff.
    Last edited by JediMindTrick; 12-18-2015 at 02:39 AM.

You won`t find the rest of the All New X-Factor story because it has no end.
    So far it wasn`t resolved or mentioned in Spider-man 2099. Maybe in future issues we would know how this story will end but I doubt.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

They deserves a new book
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

They MUST finish the story. Like flashbacks or something like it. This is unacceptable ignore the plot.

Paniccia told that there are some completely different ideas for X-Factor in X office.
    I think it is like Mdrox team based X-Factor to return or Serval with Polaris.

My feeling in regards to Lorna being on X-Factor if it were to happen is pretty much this, and it may not be a comprehensive view. I may forget to include some things.

• Adult/616 Lorna should never be just a team member of X-Factor again unless she's leading a team elsewhere or has a solo book.
    • Characters on X-Factor should be just as deeply involved in X-Men and Marvel events as any other characters. If "she's on X-Factor" is treated like a reason she can't be part of events, then she shouldn't be on X-Factor.
    • Lorna should be able to interact with her father. Peter David's spurning of Magneto and Lorna's history with him in favor of "Lorna haet dad grr" was a huge downside for X-Factor and ANXF.
    • Simultaneously, Lorna shouldn't be defined entirely by who the men are in her life. Peter David didn't have this problem, but Marvel has this problem regularly.
    • Lorna's own history and development should be acknowledged and used, with some understanding and empathy behind it. Marvel's gone a long time using her while refusing to really understand her beyond specific caricatures they like to reduce her to. Peter David had this problem throughout his recent X-Factor and ANXF work with Lorna, with the worst of it being from ANXF #3-6, but I think he was getting better. Key thing was he needed to acknowledge Lorna's had development that Peter David didn't give her, and that development without him was perfectly good. There are ways he could have built on what's there or added new dimensions nobody else provided yet.
    • Lorna should have some variation of her iconic costume. This isn't a make or break thing, but it means more than a lot of hardcore readers think it does.

That's all that comes to mind. I've said many times before that I thought ANXF was really bad for Lorna from #3-6 but that it was getting better. I'm open to a revival with problem areas dealt with or at least an attempt to deal with them.

However, my personal top preference is still either a full-fledged Polaris solo or a new team, ideally written by a female writer since I think there's much less chance of a female writer showing problems we've seen with the male writers Lorna's had so far. I've cited Liu's four-issue Iceman arc multiple times specifically because within one page's worth of panels, she took a closer look at Lorna and who she is than many writers manage to do across an entire run.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    My feeling in regards to Lorna being on X-Factor if it were to happen is pretty much this, and it may not be a comprehensive view. I may forget to include some things.

• Adult/616 Lorna should never be just a team member of X-Factor again unless she's leading a team elsewhere or has a solo book.
    • Characters on X-Factor should be just as deeply involved in X-Men and Marvel events as any other characters. If "she's on X-Factor" is treated like a reason she can't be part of events, then she shouldn't be on X-Factor.
    • Lorna should be able to interact with her father. Peter David's spurning of Magneto and Lorna's history with him in favor of "Lorna haet dad grr" was a huge downside for X-Factor and ANXF.
    • Simultaneously, Lorna shouldn't be defined entirely by who the men are in her life. Peter David didn't have this problem, but Marvel has this problem regularly.
    • Lorna's own history and development should be acknowledged and used, with some understanding and empathy behind it. Marvel's gone a long time using her while refusing to really understand her beyond specific caricatures they like to reduce her to. Peter David had this problem throughout his recent X-Factor and ANXF work with Lorna, with the worst of it being from ANXF #3-6, but I think he was getting better. Key thing was he needed to acknowledge Lorna's had development that Peter David didn't give her, and that development without him was perfectly good. There are ways he could have built on what's there or added new dimensions nobody else provided yet.
    • Lorna should have some variation of her iconic costume. This isn't a make or break thing, but it means more than a lot of hardcore readers think it does.

That's all that comes to mind. I've said many times before that I thought ANXF was really bad for Lorna from #3-6 but that it was getting better. I'm open to a revival with problem areas dealt with or at least an attempt to deal with them.

However, my personal top preference is still either a full-fledged Polaris solo or a new team, ideally written by a female writer since I think there's much less chance of a female writer showing problems we've seen with the male writers Lorna's had so far. I've cited Liu's four-issue Iceman arc multiple times specifically because within one page's worth of panels, she took a closer look at Lorna and who she is than many writers manage to do across an entire run.
    I agree with all of this

Do you thinkthe x factor will appear on múltiple man movie ?

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    I think yes. They started X-Factor Investigations after Mdrox mini. Team movie could start after solo.

I feel like this thread is for all the x factor series not just for all new , someone should change it to discuss all things x factor

seems a new x factor book is comming

That's just a 4chan rumour. Makes sense for it to follow on from the current Multiple Man mini though.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    That question's moot now. It won't be getting made. Nothing that Fox had planned will now except for Dark Phoenix and New Mutants.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's just a 4chan rumour. Makes sense for it to follow on from the current Multiple Man mini though.

That question's moot now. It won't be getting made. Nothing that Fox had planned will now except for Dark Phoenix and New Mutants.
    That is a Jeremy Conrad rumor. Might or might not be true. I still think there will be an X-Force movie. Multiple Man probably not though.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY