Page 4 of 254 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    That's what I'm talkin' about.

This would somewhat imply that Mrs. Snow either is willing to be used by her husband to further his goals, or that she isn't smart enough to know what her husband is capable of within his company. Both are things I have trouble believing, particularly as Mrs. Snow is astute enough to know Linda's sleeping with her husband. But then, they're brand new characters that Peter David himself created, so really anything goes.
    You never know, I mean the Mrs didn't seem particularly upset about Harrison's infidelity with Linda. So it's possible they have an "understanding".

Conversely it's also possible that Mrs Snow is trying to get back at her husband for his office trysts by sleeping with one of his newest acquisitions.

I'd toss a coin if I had one.

I have another question for you all. Seeing as Doug's new powers make him a top notch tactician and we (gambit fans) know that Remy is extremely skilled in both the tactical and the physical side of fighting, as is Danger, and let's not forget the Mistress of magnetism and her monstrously all inclusive powers. Doesn't it seem like having Warlock and Quicksilver who both have a vast range of skills is a bit of an overkill for one team?

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Innocence View Post
    You never know, I mean the Mrs didn't seem particularly upset about Harrison's infidelity with Linda. So it's possible they have an "understanding".

Conversely it's also possible that Mrs Snow is trying to get back at her husband for his office trysts by sleeping with one of his newest acquisitions.
    This is true, Mrs. Snow did say she didn't mind Linda having the affair as long as she was honest about it. We also know very little about these characters so far, as opposed to the established characters where we have decades of history to go on, so I doubt we could really say anything definitive about how any of these characters "would" or "should" act. I'm also more inclined to go along with what the creator of something wants to do with his own creations. By contrast, I'm more eagle-eyed when a writer is working with characters they didn't create themselves. It's easy for a writer to not do as well with characters they didn't personally create for many reasons.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Innocence View Post
    I'm more curious about Gambit's tryst and if it's secretly a setup by Mr. Snow to control him. I'm sure he must know Remy doesn't trust him or his motives so it wouldn't surprise me.

Snow seems sleazy enough to do something like that too.

I'm sure Quicksilver will have plenty to say about the whole thing. Snark is his forte after all.
    I think Mrs Snow is the one in control and Harrison is a stooge trying to feel powerful by playing with his supehero team and sleeping with a women he thinks he can control because he's her boss.

I suspect Mrs Snow screwing Gambit is more about her reminding Snow that she runs **** not him but just speculation at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Mods, you can close this thread or move into SI's thread.
    You might need to pm a mod to make this happen.

However, if the other thread turns into nothing but complaining non stop. I'll just come to this one. I'm not kidding. The last thread in the old forum was too much complaining.
    Last edited by Neko; 05-01-2014 at 08:05 AM.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

When someone suggested on the other thread that Karma could replace Pietro it got me thinking - all human members of the team are white and the only obviously non-white character is Linda. My question is, is Harrison meant to be Asian also? (Its sometimes difficult to tell between white and Asian with some artists) I just assumed he was.

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

I never "read" Harrison as Asian, but I agree you could interpret the art either way.
    I've been amused at how Italian Gambit looks in the hands of an Italian artist. Even his dress sense looks like he came out of Rome.