Page 101 of 254 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3809

100, nice.

I guess everyone has to thank the people who were writing essay length posts about PAD's sexism, X factor being about Gambit only, Quicksilver being under utilized, and the recent Alex nonsense.

Good job, team. LOL.
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Askia View Post
    100, nice.

I guess everyone has to thank the people who were writing essay length posts about PAD's sexism, X factor being about Gambit only, Quicksilver being under utilized, and the recent Alex nonsense.

Good job, team. LOL.
    Whatever it takes right? LOL
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    And I just saw that now Captain Britain has been added to that mess.

*SOBS*
    *Pats CW's shoulder* It's okay, we can hide in here where it's safe.

Here's to another 100 pages!

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post

What makes me saddest is that if CB has been added to that mess, then you KNOW Meggan has been as well.
    And, oh, what am I going to do if he damages my Meggan???
    I cannot even think of it right now.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post

Ha ha)) Best party)

Thanks, Neko)

Yeh, Party time!! And X-Position with PAD will make waiting for next issue shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Thanks, Neko)

Yeh, Party time!! And X-Position with PAD will make waiting for next issue shorter.
    True - looking forward to X-Position. We need some X-Factor love!

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Alrighty - now for something completely different. It appears that Warlock has the hots for Danger. She does not see him yet but we know that Warlock will make an attempt in a future issue. I find this whole thing quite amusing. And I like it because its new and looks like fun to explore. Danger having eyes on Gambit might be an issue - but not for long or so I think. LOL
    They have an interesting dynamic so far. Danger seems pretty dismissive of Warlock (and his lack of personal pronouns), but then they worked really well together as a team in Dakei's house -- I can see them reaching some sort of understanding, although I don't know that I'm really hoping for robot romance.

What makes them fun together is their very different world views. They are both insanely powerful, but Warlock (at least in the past -- he hasn't done much in X-Factor yet really) basically likes everybody who isn't actively trying to harm Doug, and is used to being part of a team. Danger thinks she's superior to everything and doesn't need anybody, plus she's been recently rebooted it seems, so it appears that she doesn't have the personality/memories she previously gained. I'm looking forward to seeing the two of them interact more.

Quote Originally Posted by Technarchy View Post
    Is it weird that I prefer robot/human relationships? Because I really do.

As an aside, where the heck is Madison Jefferies in all this? I though him and Danger were a couple??
    I don't see anything wrong with robot/human relationships, or liking them. I was just commenting that actual robot/robot relationships aren't very common. I think the appeal of robot/human is supposed to be the conflict and tension of a biological being with biology-based emotions and thoughts compared to a synthetic creation where all of that is made up of programs and coding and electricity.

As for Uncanny Avengers, I'm hoping the crossover between ANXF and that book turns out well. I've been critical of Uncanny Avengers in the past, I think for good reason, but it's been a year since the stuff behind my criticism occurred. I'm taking the coming crossovers as a situation where I can, and should, give the Avengers books a second chance. Though with Axis itself, I'll wait to see if Lorna's involved, and if she is then how she's treated in it, before I commit to anything.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

100, nice.

Good job, team. LOL.
    LOL That was really fun post)

100, nice.

Good job, team. LOL.
    I didn't even see this post until now.

The first two were part of the old board, they have no bearing on the page count for this one. Since ANXF #7, the thread's been more or less tons and tons of buzz and positive discussion, sprinkled with occasional brief turmoil and misunderstandings. The book's turned around very well with the past few issues.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I didn't even see this post until now.

The first two were part of the old board, they have no bearing on the page count for this one. Since ANXF #7, the thread's been more or less tons and tons of buzz and positive discussion, sprinkled with occasional brief turmoil and misunderstandings. The book's turned around very well with the past few issues.
    IYO - there are those who have not an issue with the book at all. This alleged turn around is from your pov. PAD has been writing his story right along. The book has been very good from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    As for Uncanny Avengers, I'm hoping the crossover between ANXF and that book turns out well. I've been critical of Uncanny Avengers in the past, I think for good reason, but it's been a year since the stuff behind my criticism occurred. I'm taking the coming crossovers as a situation where I can, and should, give the Avengers books a second chance. Though with Axis itself, I'll wait to see if Lorna's involved, and if she is then how she's treated in it, before I commit to anything.
    I hope it turns out well too. I'm very wary of these two books crossing over. I'm not worried about PAD but I am about Remender. While it makes sense for these two books to cross over due to character connections, I'm not confident in Remender's writing style.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    IYO - there are those who have not an issue with the book at all. This alleged turn around is from your pov. PAD has been writing his story right along. The book has been very good from the get go.
    I really have to agree.
    I've loved this book from the first issue.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."